cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

WHAT'S NEW WEDNESDAY: BACK TO SCHOOL

wnw bts 9.19.jpg

Want to be a back to school beauty without an early morning hassle? With some simple tips and tricks to adjust to the transition plus these easy-to-use products, you will be looking and feeling fresh all day long. -Tracy J.

Too Cool For School Egg Cream Sheet Mask

This serum microfiber sheet mask is enriched with egg white and egg yolk extract, which hydrates intensely for clean, smooth skin. To create a refreshed, radiant complexion, simply apply and leave on your face for 10 to 20 minutes in the morning time. The comfortable, soft material won’t slip and slide when you’re running around prepping lunch and packing up your school books.

Black Up Lipstick

Nothing says back to school bombshell like a nice pop of color. This long-wear lipstick offers intense color and exceptional coverage. The irresistible hues range from bright nudes to deep black, not to mention candy pink, poppy red, and vibrant coral. Lips stay hydrated and comfortable, so you won’t have to worry about reapplication throughout the day.

Ouidad Wave Create™ Sea Spray

Want easy, beachy, windswept waves without the dryness? This hair mist contains seawater and sea salt crystals to instantly create the natural body and sexy texture you desire. Forget about those time-consuming straighteners and blow dryers. Just spray evenly throughout your hair, scrunch to enhance body, and let your hair dry naturally. Promise, you won’t be late for class.

What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell!

Re: WHAT'S NEW WEDNESDAY: BACK TO SCHOOL

Wow! A lot of the BlackUp products are already sold out! 

I'm really interested in trying the mattifying primer. 

I am seeing some odd things with the names of the colors... For example, for the eye shadows, two different colors are both called the same thing... And some of the lip colors seem not to be very reflective of the image portrayed.

For example: This formula looks like the color is correct.... Color is chestnut brown. 

image.jpg

But in this formula???  Would you call this one chestnut brown? 😜

image.jpg

Really excited about the Black Up line and even more excited they're coming to a Sephora in my city! As a woman of color it's so hard to find beautiful bright colored blushes that compliment my skin tone, blend seamlessly and don't have that chalky dry appearance. I can't wait to see what the Black Up blushes look like in person.

I'm extremely excited about the Too Cool for School line as well! I think it's exciting seeing more international beauty brands making their way to Sephora 🙂

I love too cool for school and It's skin!! I am going to get the macaron lip balm 🙂

http://www.sephora.com/macaron-lip-balm-P399644?skuId=1749274

I saw you guys added Caolin and It's Skin! I hope you expand on those brands 😄 and get even more Korean products!

I'm really stoked you expanded the TCFS line too, the egg mousse body oil is on my list of things to try! Will you guys be adding more from the Dinoplatz collection? Also any chance the cleaners from the Za collection will be included too?

Also tried out the new Boscia Sake Balm in stores and it is really neat 😮 its so gel like and it forms back together after you scoop it out! 

I'm interested in the Too Cool for School line.  I can't wait for my current cleanser to run out so I can get the Egg Mousse soap!

http://www.sephora.com/egg-mousse-soap-facial-cleanser-P400281?skuId=1734722

There has actually been a lot! Black Up is certainly one line I'm interested in. I also am interested in the re-released Bobbi Brown highlighters. Do you know if those will be LE again, or are they perm @katieBT? 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos3
  • wnw bts 9.19.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
testing