cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Trending at Sephora: No-Makeup Look

01.17_TAS.jpg

The #NoMakeupLook is still going strong and is the perfect look to start off the new year. The flawless, minimal, fresh-faced look popularized by some of the hottest celebrities is easy to achieve and lets your natural beauty shine through. To achieve the look:

1. Start with a good moisturizer to make your skin the perfect canvas. 
  2. Apply a lightweight, tinted complexion product like bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE™ to even out your skintone. This sheer cream gives you natural-looking, radiant coverage and an extra boost of moisture as well. 
  3. Use a multitasking product like Bite Beauty Multistick to cheeks and lips. This stick goes on like a cream, but wears like a weightless powder to add a natural-looking flush right where you need it. 
  4. Apply a highlighter like rms beauty Living Luminizer to the high points of the face, the inner corners of eyes, and under the browbone to give your look a luminous, youthful glow. 
  5. Finish by applying eye products, but go easy. The no-makeup look is all about natural eyes that don’t distract from your flawless, radiant skin.

Any barely-there products you just can’t do without? Let us know!

Re: Trending at Sephora: No-Makeup Look

A little bit late to this post, but I love a no makeup look, so here it goes...

Base: NARS tinted moisturizer in Alaska. This has a lot of coverage for a tinted moisturizer but it sits on my skin so well and I use a beauty blender to apply it sheer.  Sometimes I skip a base and just use a concealer under my eyes/on blemishes.

Conceal: Urban Decay Naked Skin in Med-Light Neutral. This is a really great no fuss concealer and has been my go to since I bought it.  It's one of very few concealers that don't crease on me.  This shade is actually a bit too light for blemishes, but it works under my eyes.  I need to pick up a slightly deeper shade for blemishes.

Brows: ABH Brow Wiz. The real time saver here has been tinting my brows. I have a decent number of blonde hairs in my brows that make my brows look patchy, so if I tint my natural color, my brows are much more defined even without makeup. I still use a pencil to clean up the shape but don't have to do nearly as much work on them.

Cheeks: I will typically pass on cheek products, but if I do use any, it would be NARS Douceur or Madly blush or just Marc Jacobs O!mega Bronzer.

Eyes:  Hourglass 1.5mm liner to tight line to make my lashes look fuller.  Most likely no other eye makeup, but if I did anything else it would be a matte light brown in the crease from the Viseart neutral matte palette or the Bite Multistick in Honeywheat. 

Lips: NARS Dolce Vita or Dinoplatz Lip Balm in Pinky Pie

I love "no makeup" makeup look!

My current (winter version) minimal look:

• Base: Benefit fake up in light (or medium), It cosmetics bye bye pores loose as T-zone & undereye setting powder 
  • Face: KA sculpting powder in Medium for light contour, a light blush (depends)
  • Eyes: Loreal brow definer in Dark, one to two color simple eyelook with dark eyeshadow as liner.
  • Lips: EA 8 hour lip balm tops with a lip color (dab-on motion), or Fresh tinted lip balm in Berry or Tulip.

Takes about 5-10 mins to complete~

For me the key is to have light wash of color of everything to look more energetic than bare face.

Mine is way too minimal atm, I do need something for the face so good to read everyone's answers..so far mine is:

Maybelline concealer

Any deluxe mascara that is in rotation

Ysl tint in oil or UD rush

and if there is blush then Tarte exposed or whatever I used on my lip I dab a bit on the cheeks.

Skin-  For dewy look it is First Aid Hydrating Serum

Gucci Face Powder

Lip- EL Fig Lipliner, NARS Catfight or Sephora Lip Stain in Peony (Why y'all discontinued this gem!!!!!!!??) lol!

Blush- NARS Mata Hari (or else I am too pale)

Anonymous Insider

tarte lash curler helps open up my eyes without applying any actual makeup! And the curl hold up all day long!

I love the no makeup look but I do find it takes just as long as a full on glam look haha 😉

My favorite products are the following:

For face - sheered out Armani Luminous Silk - either with a moisturizer or Burberry Fresh Glow

For eyes - Sheer wash of color and a bit of definition, love Dior quint in Incognito or just a bronzer in the crease

For eyes - one layer of a good mascara, eyebrows lightly filled in with pencil, no harsh lines
For lips - Too Faced lipstick Nude Beach

For blush/bronzer - Burberry Earthy blush (sometimes with just a hint of a rosy blush on top)

For highlighter/finishing poweder - YSL Divine Highlighting Finishing Powder (lightly dust all over the face and an extra layer in highlighting areas)

For nails - Dior incognito or Dior Tra La La nail polish

I think the key to a no makeup look is for everything to be very polished and extremely blended with zero lines.

My no-makeup look lately has been:

Lancome dual-finish powder foundation (might look slightly heavier than a BB cream but.....It's faster lol)

Benefit hervana blush 

KVD shade and light eye- base shade+a hint of transition shade

+ Whatever lip gloss/mascara is in my purse

I'm with @virgo87 - I like reading what everyone else has posted, but the no-makeup makeup look just doesn't work on my pasty white face!  I love a neutral eye, but I have to have color to my lips so I look alive.  If I wear neutral color on my lips, then I have to have color on my eyes.  I usually go with a more neutral color blush like coral or brownish-pink or sometimes just bronzer regardless of what my look is.  (Neutral is my idea of a no-makeup look; I hope that's the same thing!  On me, neutral looks like I'm not really wearing makeup...)

My go to "no makeup" makeup look is:

-IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream

-"Gimme Brow" tinted brow gel (perfect for on the go!)
-"Park Ave Princess" bronzer from tarte to warm my face up

-Better than Sex mascara!!

I use:

-UD Naked One and Done

-A sweep of whatever blush (something pinky-peach usually)

-A skin-matching eyeshadow with a couple coats of mascara

-Clear brow gel

-Bite Pepper is my go-to MLBB shade

I won't use any bronzer or highlighter, eye liner, or additional shades for my eyeshadow. 

Tarte BB Treatment in Fair mixed with some maracuja oil, UD Naked Skin concealer in Fair Neutral, Tarte blush in Exposed, Marc Jacobs Glowstick, Benefit Roller Lash, tightlining with a brown or grey UD pencil. These are all staples in my no-makeup look. 

Becca backlight primer or estee flash illuminator! Just a little mixed with a BB. Also! Tarte lip quench in nude! 

I am enjoying reading everyone's answers.

I personally can't pull of the no makeup makeup. I need something on my face to pop with color whether it be eyeshadow or lip color (no I don't wear bright colors that often but they give some life to either feature) but I do appreciate the look on others.

Some of my favorite products for a natural look:

-Josie Maran Vibrancy Argan Oil foundation - such a gorgeous, dewy finish!

-Tarte Colored Clay Bronzer Blush in Pink Bronze - a natural color that brings a touch of warmth.

-Buxom Eyeshadow Single in Silk Sheets - adds a pop of brightness and shimmer.

-Any brown mascara!

-Kari Gran tinted Lip Whip

My typical look is definitely no makeup makeup - I love it!

Definitely the Tarte BB Treatment in Light. Makes my skin look baby smooth with a natural glow after a few hours of wear!

Nars Radiant Tinted Moisturizer or Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP

Buxom Lash Mascara

Any Fresh Lip Treatment color (usually Fig or Rose) or Chanel Coco Rouge Shine in Boy

- Face: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (blurs pores, doesn't cling to dry spots, has SPF)

- Brows: ABH Dipbrow brushed out (brushes out evenly)

- Eyes: Nudestix Twilight!! I can't stop raving about this. It slightly deepens my crease yet is shimmery enough to bring out my lid space. 

- Lips: Usually just balm. Else, NARS Rikugien or UD Sheer Liar

My favorite no makeup makeup products at the moment are Nars tinted moisturizer, Givenchy Prisme Visage perfecting powder, Peter Thomas Roth radiant bronzer, Perricone MD No Eyeshadow Eyeshadow, and Dior Lip Glow (the lilac shade is so pretty!). That's pretty much my weekend daytime (or lazy work day) routine!

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 01.17_TAS.jpg
testing