cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Trending at Sephora: #Metallic

12.09_TAS.jpg

Metallics are hot for the holidays! There’s nothing like the glint of gold, a sheen of cool silver, or a coppery glow to give eyes and lips a high-drama look. Metallic shades add shine, texture, and dimension, and can even be layered for a level of intensity that’s sure to steal the show this season. Here are a few picks for creating that bold, shimmering look:

• Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo features a double-ended tube that pairs a fierce metallic with a foil-coated, complementary signature shade. The two-in-one format is perfect for day to evening, holiday parties, or travel.
  • Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 28 allows you to go beyond the gold. This 28-shade palette features shimmering metallics in blues and purples, or greens and browns. They blend like a dream for intense payoff and a silky feel.
  • PAT McGRATH LABS METALMORPHOSIS 005 is a glamorous four-piece set that pairs dramatic pigment and cream with a mixing liquid and ultra-black liner. It comes in gold, silver, bronze, or copper shades for a super bold metallic look.

Have a favorite metallic product or look? Show & Tell!

Re: Trending at Sephora: #Metallic

I'm definitely obsessed with metallics.  I've been loving metallic nail polish for awhile but now am obsessed with it on my lips.  So far I've only tried Jouer's metallic lip cream.  I have it in snapdragon, papaye, and Citronade Rose.

Metallic lips is a trend that I'll need to ease into slowly! Just ordered a metallic lipstick from Colourpop earlier today to try out the trend. It's sort of like buying the current fad at Forever 21 to see if you like it first instead of buying immediately from, like, Gucci or something.

I do love metallic eyes, though. Some of the BT members have done some incredible looks with the Pat McGrath sets.

YAYY I LOVE METALLIC!  

Hmmm well I gotta say that gold is really popular for lips this year! I can't rock a full gold lip, but adding some to the middle of the lips for a bit of POP is so fun!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 12.09_TAS.jpg
testing