cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Trending at Sephora: Fragrance Cocktailing

11.04_TAS.jpg

Searching for a unique signature scent that totally represents you? Your best bet: create it yourself. The beauty of blending is that you hold the power of producing that perfectly uplifting, true-to-you aroma. And one unfailing way to make a completely bespoke fragrance is to layer, mix, and combine different scents you love. –Tracy J.

Take the personalized fragrance experience home with a one-of-a-kind blending kit:

CLEAN Reserve Travel Spray Layering Collection includes six refreshing travel-size sprays. From creamy to floral to zesty, you can customize a concoction that truly suits your mood.

THE BLEND Custom Fragrance Blending Mini Kit comes with four pure fragrance oils, specially formulated to retain their integrity during blending. Irresistible notes include sheer vanilla, tropical white flowers, white musk, refreshing mandarin, and more.

Pinrose Rollerball Wardrobe Gift Set lets you explore 10 different fragrances, so you can layer and choose a scent based on your emotion, outfit, or persona. Each delightful aroma evokes a sense of being, whether it’s peaceful, happy, mysterious, or romantic.

What’s your favorite fragrance combo? Show & Tell!

Re: Trending at Sephora: Fragrance Cocktailing

I adore Pinrose! I just wish I could purchase Campfire Rebel through Sephora it's my signature scent.

TM Alien and Tokyomilk Tainted Love. I love love love mixing fragrances.

I have not tried blending yet, but I've heard so many good things about the Pinrose set. It's on my shopping list for the VIB sale.

I just ordered the Pinrose set and cannot wait to try mixing them! I just watched the Sephora SnapChat on fragrance cocktailing and now I'm really excited to get the set.

I have The Blend set and the Pinrose set. And, YES, you can mix them ALL!

My favorite Blends are Tropic Bloom (think Hawaii) and Amber Vanilla (think cookie dough). Amber Vanilla literally goes with everything. I have been wearing The Blend's Amber Vanilla and Pinrose's Gilded Fox together. Love!!

Super basic...I know...lol but I just love Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black and White mixed! 

@KatieBT will Canada ever get Pinrose? The rollerball gift set looks awesome! Thanks!

I've recently started layering Pinrose Treehouse Royal (my new favorite) underneath Chloé Roses De Chloé (my longtime favorite). I love the combo of the green + floral notes together!

I haven't figured out how to blend.  I tried The Blend set, even using the "recipes" that came with the set, but the combos smelled nothing like what they were described (IMO).  I decided I'm better off sticking to "premade" perfumes/scents!  My favorites right now are Aqua di Gioia and Nest Citrine.

I adore Pinrose fragrances! Because of a very generous Sephora employee, I was able to get the Pinrose Rollerball Set during F&F.  A really lovely scent blend for fall is Pinrose and Secret Genius. I wish I could describe it. When I saw Pinrose came out with this set I was so excited because I love so many of their scents but don't want to buy multiple bottles at full price! Maybe I'll pick up a back up this weekend...

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • 11.04_TAS.jpg
testing