cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Today! Chat live with Lisa Eldridge!

lisa.jpg

It's live chat day, BeautyTalkers! I am SUPER DUPER excited about today because for the first time we are welcoming makeup artist, YouTube she-ro, and Lancome Makeup Global Creative Director Lisa Eldridge to BeautyTalk! It's kind of a big deal :).

As usual, I'm opening the chat at bit early so BTers can get their questions in before everyone else. So go ask a question! > http://seph.me/1ITBCWA 

Please go to the link above to ask a question, if you post it in the thread below Lisa won't see it!

Re: Today! Chat live with Lisa Eldridge!

Hi Lisa- First I want to tell you that  I really enjoyed your videos using your vintage Beba cosmetics. I watched those over and over! So great.  I recently watched your video about Marilyn Monroe's beauty routine recently and I was struck by the fact that she had dry skin and didn't use a setting powder. Is this normal? I also feel that I have somewhat dry skin, and some of my clients have dry skin, but I feel compelled to use a finishing/settling  powder. Is powdering not an absolute requirement?

Re: Today! Chat live with Lisa Eldridge!

Hi Lisa! I was wondering when the new grandiose liner will come to the US..thought it would be released here today 😞

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • lisa.jpg
testing