candacebt

Thursday Throwdown: Marc Jacobs Perfumes

mjfragrance 10.10.jpg

It's time for another Throwdown Thursday! Today we have a Battle Royale between FIVE awesome Marc Jacobs fragrances. Will it be the beloved MJ Daisy in the lead, or will the popular upstart MJ Honey take crown? 

Which Marc Jacobs perfume do you prefer, Beautytalk?

Throwdown! 

(Thursday Throwdown Disclaimer: There are no "winners" or "losers" here, only respectful opinions, based on your preference. So be nice.)

See all Marc Jacobs Fragrances> http://seph.me/1g3qhb6 

Comments
BeautyJunkie325

I love Oh, Lola, it is one of my all time favorites.  Not sure if it has anything to do with singing Copacabana when I was little....hmmmm....

beautylovingirl

Dot,Eau So Fresh Daisy Sunshine, Eau So Fresh Daisy :heart:

candacebt

"Her name was Lola"...One of my favorite songs! :smileyhappy: 

janinebt
(0) Hearts

I'm...*cowers down* not really a big Marc Jacobs fan when it comes to fragrances. I guess if I had to choose I'd pick Dot.

dianabt

ooooh I LOVE Dot! I've gone through 2 bottles of Daisy but Dot completely took over my life! :smileyhappy: 

arielaaaaaaaa
(0) Hearts

Oh Man. I LOVE MJ Perfume! But Honey takes the crown for me!!!

I love the way it smells! I need to buy it!

shapeshifter
(0) Hearts

I got Daisy Eau so Fresh, love love how it smells and that it's not too heavy, but I do wish it lasted longer.

beautylovingirl
(0) Hearts

@diana- Me too. Dot is a very wearable fragrance no matter where your going or what your doing.

orkira
(0) Hearts

Dot, my absolute favorite perfume.  :smileyhappy:

garnett
(0) Hearts

I love Dot.  The mix of fruit and floral just makes me feel so good.  It smells yummy and makes me smile. 

LuckyWinter
(0) Hearts

Im in love with Dot, I feel like its the best smelling one and the one fitting the "everyday" label. I feel like its really soft and would not bother anyone around, its that lovely nice little subtile smell that makes me happy. Love it!

Candy357
(0) Hearts

Dot forever!

sephoramusthave
(0) Hearts

I had lola and oh lola (used them both up though) and LOVE. I really want that red bottle, I smelled it in store and its amazing!

Article Stats
  • 13 comments
  • 7 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • beautylovingirl
    • garnett
    • Candy357