Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Throwdown Thursdays Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments

It's time for another Throwdown Thursday! Today we are discussing the cultiest-of-cult-fave products, Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments. Luxe, yummy smelling, and oh so moisturizing, these bad boys (girls?) are considered by many to be the HG of lip balms. But with so many new colors to choose from, a girl can get a little confused.

So what's your preference, BeautyTalkers: Original or tinted (and if tinted, which one)? Throwdown!

fresh throwdown 10.17.jpg

Shop Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments> http://seph.me/GSImso

Re: Throwdown Thursdays Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments

Hands down Passion is my fav.  I live in Canada, winters are brutal so my lips for thankful for these 🙂

Spoiler

Sugar Rose Tinted is my favorite. It's my lipcolor, only better. And believe me when I say this little guy makes any lipstick last so much longer.

While I like the original, Rose is definitely my favorite. 🙂

I can only use the tinted.  The original is formulated with wheat and I have had an allergic reaction to it, gave it to my husband to use!  If they ever reformulate without the wheat, I am back to the orginal.  I LOVED it.  The smell, the texture, the moisture its awesome.  On to the colors!

Berry- everyday! My cousin got me hooked on it and now I'm addicted.

Definitely tinted!  My lips need color!  Love the Sugar Honey!

LOVE the Fresh lip balms.  I snagged one of the holiday sets last year with all the colors except for the new Cherry tint and have been working my way through, but my favorite is Passion.  Not too red but not too subtle, it makes me look pulled together regardless of whether or not I'm wearing makeup.  I love all the colors, especially the advanced treatment for night, but Passion looks more natural with my fair skin than I originally thought it would when I first purchased it.  Buying it again for sure when I run out!

Anonymous Insider

I like the original and the tinted ones. It's hard to pick a favorite tinted. I use both the rose, petal, honey and the berry. And would like to try passion and the cherry.

Tinted! Totally tinted. I've only tried a few of the colors (so far), but I love the Rose. It's a perfect My Lips But Better color.

The Lip Polish is awwwwwesome for those times when your lips need a little extra de-chapping.

I love the Original and use it ever day.  It's great to wear to bed, alone during the day (SPF 15), under or over a lipstick.  It adds a soft shine but is not sloppy or sticky or overly glossy. I have tried the Petal and the Berry and I do like them.  They have an amazing amount of color for a lip balm.  I have had trouble with the mini versions getting a bit too mushy and would love to see that issue addressed.  

I haven't tried any of the tinted ones but I did manage to finally snag a deluxe sample of the regular one and... Thus far I don't really know what to think of it. I don't not like it, but I am not in love with it either. For the price and all the raves I was expecting it to knock my socks off but I keep reaching back for my regular balm. I like the lemony scent of this one, but it makes me nervous to apply, its so soft and mushable. They need to put this in better packaging.

I might buy one of the holiday sets to test out some of the tinted ones, we will see.

Passion is my favorite!  It's the perfect bit of red.  Honey is the only one I haven't liked.  It just looks gross with my complexion.

It's gotta be the original.

I need to stock up now that fall is really here with a vengeance.  I had to purchase new hand cream since I was out, now it's time to start stocking Fresh Lip Treatments all over the house so I'm never far from them!

I like the Passion red 🙂

Tinted for me.  Like Keely, I'm a fan of Honey.

My favorite is the Advanced lip therapy one! I put it on before bed and wake up with super smooth and hydrated lips.

❤️ Melissa

My favorite is still the original.

Anonymous Insider

I like the Sugar Advanced Therapy or the Sugar Honey.

I got the tinted and rosé with everyone else in the birthday gift and I'm not a fan. I wanted to like them and I liked the texture and scent but they don't help my lips when they are chapped and the rosé color is too sheer for my preference. I'll stick to my Tokyo Milk balm tin. 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I just opened the advanced lip therapy in the white tube and love how the feeling is slightly less waxy and heavy on my lips. 🙂

I DO love the sugar rose and want to try the sugar honey! 🙂 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
33 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • fresh throwdown 10.17.jpg
testing