candacebt

Take the Algenist 10 Day Challenge!

algenist 10 day.jpg

I take my duties as BeautyTalk Community Manager VERY seriously, as you all know. :smileyhappy: And since I JUST sat down with Algenist's VP of Product to talk about their brand, and she JUST let everyone know that their new 10 Day Challenge would be launching very soon, I would be a terrible Community Manager if I didn't tell you that the Challenge is now live on sephora.com! Beauty Insiders can get a 10 day supply of the brand's new Retinol Firming & Lifting serum, free with any $25 purchase.

Try it and report back, I want to know if it worked for you!> http://seph.me/1aMLumY

Read my full interview with Algenist VP of Product Tammy Yaiser here> http://seph.me/1bGgYJr

Comments
lolo01
(0) Hearts

Love this brand traded 400 pts when the little tub of moisturizer was a perk and Im still on my first container

kareninca
(0) Hearts

I'm dancing in the streets because the new Algenist oil is finally available.  Ordered immediately AND got in on the 10 day challenge!  I guess I'm cheating a little because I have been using the retinol serum since it was available but I do know the difference it has made and continues to make. :smileyhappy:

candacebt
(0) Hearts

Yay for Algenist fans! So glad you guys love the brand. And that little moisturizer does last a super long time!

tashalicious
(0) Hearts

i'm on day 4 of the challenge, hope i see results *fingers crossed*

BrotherLadies
(0) Hearts

Finished the challenge, and ready for a full size!

vicki2495
(0) Hearts

I Love the way that my skin looks and feels after using this product for 10 days!  It is firmer, has more moisture, and appears 20 years younger!  Thank YOU!

sher13
(0) Hearts

tried it....loved it...am going to research and order this product.  My skin feels smoother, tighter and looks great!

ragdoll4mom
(0) Hearts

I tend to have 111s between my eyebrows.  I decided to give it a try.  It took a little longer that 10 days, but it did make a HUGE difference.  Just wish I had taken a "before" picture.  It has been added to my "love it" list for future shopping.

glamordoc
(0) Hearts

I love this, it doesn't do anything drastic but my skin looks radiant. I stopped even using BB cream and just this and a moisturizer. Gonna have to buy a bottle now

thorne4303
(0) Hearts

I did the challenge and notice that my fine lines have filled in a bit and my skin feels firmer, tighter and is clear (I am prone to middle-aged acne). Very impressive! 

Article Stats
  • 10 comments
  • 5 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • kareninca
    • ragdoll4mom
    • lolo01
    • candacebt
    • glamordoc
    • tashalicious
    • BrotherLadies
    • vicki2495