cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

TDT: Marc Jacobs Fragrances

TDT_V2.jpg

Hello hello! It’s time for another Throw Down Thursday and this week we’re talking about Marc Jacobs Fragrances! I must admit that I am a huge Marc Jacobs Fragrance fan for a couple of reasons. Not only are the scents incredible but the bottles make for gorgeous vanity candy and who needs “real” decorations anyways? I own so many perfumes but am always reaching for my favorite Marc Jacobs fragrances so I want to hear your favorites from the brand!

• Decadence comes in a gorgeous, green bottle that resembles a tiny handbag bursting with notes of plum, iris and saffron. Hello Mother’s Day gift!
  • Marc Jacobs Perfume will make you feel like you’re lying in a sunny field of fresh gardenias. The bottle is simple and elegant so it won't take away from the other bottles in your perfume collection. 
  • Daisy is an enchanting scent that’s floral and lightly fruity with a twist of violet. This is one of those scents I wear and notice every person I hug will awkwardly prolong the greeting to smell my perfume. If you don't like humans or compliments I do not recommend this one. 
  • Mod Noir is a new take on the original Marc Jacobs Fragrance in a chic striped bottle. This smells like freshly cut gardenias with a hint of creamy musk. I am not sure what creamy musk is but it sounds wonderful doesn't it?!

So what do you say, BeautyTalk? Which MJ fragrance is your go to?! Throw down!

(Throw Down Thursday Disclaimer: There are no “winners” or “losers,” only courteous opinions based on your preference. Let’s stay civil!)

Re: TDT: Marc Jacobs Fragrances

This is not a hard question, as I dislike nearly all MJ fragrances.  But Mod Noir is pretty nice, and I wouldn't object to wearing it.

Mod Noir all the way. The gardenia is absolutely gorgeous on.

Anonymous Insider

I am in love recently with a Marc Jacobs scents!!! I own three of their scents, "Daisy Dream", "Eau So Fresh", and "Daisy". My Favorite out of the three is "Eau So Fresh" because it has a flowery scent mixed with sweetness! I always get complements whenever I wear Marc Jacobs scents! If you aren't into Marc Jacob scents you should also check out Victoria Secret's scent "Heavenly" or even PINK's scent "Warm and Cozy".

==========================================================================

If You Would Like More Beauty, Fashion, or Lifestyle Posts, CHECK OUT my YouTube Channel!

Lili Rosie - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2RjA_hbRqKeUh2pxC0biGQ

==========================================================================

Dot is my favorite, with Daisy Dream a close second. 

Honestly, I love Marc Jacobs Men with the woodsy scents patchouli, cedarwood, and some ginger even. My guy and I were finding a new scent for him and I just happen to spray this on my wrist. I fell in love with the not too over powering smell. I wear it everyday. I'm not too into the fruity or flowery scents of most women's perfume so this was perfect for me.

I love Daisy, each time I wear it someone will ask what the fragrance is.....perfect scent for spring and summer!

Sounds like I need to take a whiff of Mod Noir!  I love gardenia and I have to find out what "creamy musk" smells like!  Until then, I choose Daisy Dream.

Mod noir and last year's sorbet! I'm curious to try this year's blush version. I do like daisy dream as well. 

Anonymous Insider

Mod Noir hands down is my favorite. I cant stand Decadence either, it gives me a headache and I love all kinds of fragrances but that one just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. It takes a lot for a fragrance to really offend my nose but this one does it well.

Daisy Dream Forever

Dot is definitely my favourite Marc Jacobs fragrance!

i don't think i've ever gotten my nose on the Marc Jacobs Perfume, but i've smelled the rest. my favorite hands down is Mod Noir. in fact, i was surprised by how much i liked this one because gardinas--as lovely as they are--aren't always a fragrance note i gravitate toward. (i may get this one for my mother, actually). 

@KatieBT "creamy musk" sounds dirrrrty but, ya know, in that way a lot of us want from a fragrance ! 😉

Mod Noir. I really wanted to like Decadence (hello cute bottle!) but something in it is too strong of a scent I can't stand. 

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
  • TDT_V2.jpg
testing