Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

TDT: How do you get your brows on fleek?

12.17_TDT.jpg

Happy Thursday, beautiful BeautyTalkers! The week is coming to a close which means we’re due for another TDT! This week let’s talk brows because I know I’m not the only here that relies on my brow product to create the illusion that I took hours getting ready 🙂

Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of the most popular brow brands discussed on BeautyTalk but there are so many choices…

• Brow Wiz mimics the look of actual brow hair with a fine, retractable pencil tip and the spooley helps you brush your brows into place. You can create the illusion of full brows or fill in where you overtweezed. What would would we do without you, Brow Wiz?!
  • DIPBROW™ Pomade is an all-in-one waterproof formula that makes for perfectly sculpted brows. This formula is perfect for anyone with oily skin or living in a humid climate because your brows will stay put ALL day!
  • Brow Powder Duo is a dry powder formula that includes two shades to create your perfect brow color. The duo makes for a natural, smudge-proof look. 

So, let’s hear it! Which ABH product is a must for you to get your brows in check?

Throw down!

(Throw Down Thursday Disclaimer: There are no “winners” or “losers,” only courteous opinions based on your preference. Let’s stay civil!)

Re: TDT: How do you get your brows on fleek?

Brow Wiz hands down! Ta-Da! 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

@Anonymous fingers crossed that Santa is good to you this year!

Anonymous Insider

I just got my eyebrows waxed, so they're all perfect again! I usually use eye shadow, and do my usual technique. Line under, Line over, fill up, fill in, concealer under, highlight under, bam! Brows on fleek! I do that most times, but for Christmas I'm asking for Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wand Gel stuff. Hope I get that lol. Love my brows! ❤️

Im tempted to buy the ABH dip brow but all i do is use a tiny mascara brush and brown mascara. then I use my tartlette palette to shade in the rest 🙂 

Brow powder*

LOL Brows on fleek 😉 I think I'll look weird in brows which are on fleek so I make do with what I have and just fill it slightly with ABH prow powder . though recently I started to line the shape very very lightly with a slanted brow pencil and this combo is working well to have brows which are look thick in their own shape and not overly made.

Anonymous Insider

I love my ABH Pomade in Ebony, since I'm up and running during my workweek since I work with children. Add that to a face that gets oily.......it still stays in place. When I have my natural days where I wear no makeup I only use ABH Brow Whiz in Ebony as well. It appears natural on my face as if my eyebrows were never over-plucked when I was a teenager.

I guess it really depends on how much brow we're all working with... I hardly have any brow to work with (Titian I feel your pain!). I must admit that my favorite is getting my brows tinted and hardly having to do anything to them for a few days 😄 Then it's back to the drawing board... literally. 

I use the ABH Brow pencil in dark brown...i have thick brows already so it's just to fill in some sparse areas and define the arch more.

I use the benefit brow kit and love.  great for beginners and pros.  easy to not overdo and wipes off easily if you go a tad overboard

I use ABH brow powder duo and brow primer every day.  I tried dipbrow, but I just couldn't work with it.   

I recently picked up the ABH brow powder duo in Granite. It is everything! My brows have never looked better and I haven't touched anything else since. 

I don't have any eyebrows.  I use Anastasia Dip Brow for the color and staying power followed by the Brow Duo Powder on top to help tone down the "harshness" of the Dip Brow.

@GeorgiaGirl67 I'm going to have to agree with Ashley... Santa needs to put a tiny magic brow wizard under the tree for me too!

@nycmle I love that you have a day and night brow... Now that I think of it I totally do too! haha

I use Brow Wiz and the Clear Brow Gel daily. I've found there's nothing better out there for a natural looking, polished brow. When I want to look more finished, usually for night's out, I outline with Brow Wiz, fill in with Dipbrow and then set with the Clear Brow Gel.

Anonymous Insider

@TopazBeth I'm going to have to try that combo. My eyebrows also need a little pick-me-up in the mornings 🙂

Anonymous Insider

@GeorgiaGirl67 My holiday wish for the year is to get on the "tiny magic brow wizard" list. BEST!! 

I need to grab an ABH pomade..I meant to this past VIB sale..maybe in April!!!

Well I went cray with my tweezers the other day and thinned out my brows...not on purpose =( anywho....

I use IT Cosmetics Build A Brow and a clear brow gel (any brand!)...

If I had to choose just one to use for the rest of my life, it would be Brow Wiz, but daily I use that one to outline and the powder duo to fill in. I have naturally pathetic eyebrows and this pairing has changed my life!

22 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 17 Contributors
Photos1
  • 12.17_TDT.jpg
testing