cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

TDT: How Do You Get Your GLAMGLOW On?

12.03_GLAMGLOW TDT.jpg

YASSS! The weekend is officially in sight and you know what that means…. Throw Down Thursday!

This week we are getting skin-deep with a skincare brand with a cult following! GLAMGLOW is well-known for their effective and innovative mud treatments which provide noticeable results. Here’s a recap of the brand’s mud treatments:

We all have different skincare goals so I want to know which GLAMGLOW mud is a must in your routine. If you simply cannot pick one be sure to let us know why! Can’t wait to hear about your faves 🙂

Throw down!

(Throw Down Thursday Disclaimer: There are no “winners” or “losers,” only courteous opinions based on your preference. Let’s stay civil!)

RE: TDT: How Do You Get Your GLAMGLOW On?

I love the thirdtymud and the supermud! They're all good but I did find that the tingle exfoliate mask was a bit too intense for my skin.

Re: TDT: How Do You Get Your GLAMGLOW On?

@KatieBT that's a great idea! I slap on some Thirstymud, put the Sephora brand eye masks (I like the brightening and energizing ones) on my eyes, slip on some cozy socks and an sleep/eye mask, and lay back for about an hour 🙂

@surfgirlmiami I'm going on a flight tomorrow morning and didn't even think about how dry my skin will get! I am definitely going to try and snag some Thirstymud so I'm not a dry mess!

Flashmud has my heart!  It really brightens up my face in a very noticeable way!   Thirsty mud is great for wintery dry skin.  

I've only tried the ThirstyMud one but it's great! It's great for winter! I want to try FlashMud and SuperMud!

i grabbed the big book of sexy during the 20% off sale

i have yet to try them out  however i have tried super mud and youthmud since i had the perks and like them 🙂 

I've loved the white one "Supermud" for years. I love the mask and the cleanser is awesome too. The black one "Youthmud" is great too! Love GlamGlow products!!!

Youthmud! *Nothing* makes my skin smoother and softer than this product! I also love the firming and lifting action it gives me!

I have all five and I prefer Youthmud since it leaves my skin feeling polished and soft. I alternate between that and Supermud when I feel the onset of a pimple. 

I didnt notice a considerable difference with Flashmud but maybe its because I've only used it once. Thirstymud is a nice alternative to a hydrating night cream for anyone with normal skin. I have dry skin (especially in the winter months), so I usually opt for a face oil followed by a serum or rich moisturizer.

I tried Powermud tonight (I purchased Glam Go on the Go) and have mixed feelings about this product. It claims to be "A mud-to-oil, gentle, deep cleansing treatment that removes the weekly buildup of dirt, oil, and makeup." The instructions however indicate that one should "Apply an even thin layer to clean, dry skin." What is the point in having clean skin prior to using this product if the purpose of this product is remove dirt, oil and makeup? That said, Powermud removes minimal makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft. This may do the trick for those of you who use little to no makeup.

@KatieBT - I have used Powermud, but find some congestion on my chin if I use it more than once a week. 

I recently tried the YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate and although I wasn't a fan the first time, I liked it a lot better the second time. I want to try THIRSTYMUD next (that's if Sephora will send me my VIB $20 off)

Thirstymud for sure. I use it whenever I'm flying 🙂 I also like the cleanser.

i use all of them! i use the clearing treatment as a sport treatment 1-2 times a week, the youth mud once a week and the clearing cleanser with my luna everyday

I am very curious to see if any BTers have used Powermud... anyone?!

Looks like a lot of you are big fans of Thirstymud and Flashmud... I want to try them all!

I have all of them and I love Flashmud the most! 🙂

I really like Flashmud and Supermud. Thirstymud is ok, but not my favorite, and my skin does not enjoy Youthmud!

I've never used GLAMGLOW before, but I ordered the Rouge exclusive trio on Cyber Monday (which has YouthMud, PowerMud and ThirstyMud in it) because the line intrigued me and I wanted to try it out. I received it today.

But I'm not sure which one to try first. 

I'm 48 with very youthful-looking skin that belies my age. Strangers often think I'm in my early 30s. However, wrinkles are starting to show up more rapidly in the past year, especially around my eyes and on my forehead. My combination skin is sensitive yet not really prone to acne-type breakouts. A pimple shows up occasionally. Negative product reactions tend to lean more extreme, like someone sprayed acid on my face. Not pretty. Thankfully that doesn't happen TOO often. I tend to get oilier in the spring/summer from the Chattanooga area's high humidity and very dry in the winter. 

So which one should I do first, and what would be a good routine for these three? Keep in mind, they are the travel size which usually sell for $20 each.

FlashMud has quickly become my favourite. I see a difference right away after the first use. ThirstyMud is also up there as a super hydrating overnight mask. 

ThirstyMud is my favorite! 

19 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 12.03_GLAMGLOW TDT.jpg
testing