cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

TDT: How Do You Cover FX?

01.14_TDT_V4.jpg

Hello hello! IT’S ALMOST FRIDAY which is very exciting for two reasons: a.) it already feels like Sunday after being spoiled with multiple long weekends and b.) it’s finally Throw Down Thursday!! This week I’m letting you in on a little secret... I'm a certified makeup junkie but must admit that I am not so well-versed in foundation. Okay, okay I am a total newbie but now have a newfound obsession with the stuff and you all to thank for that!

One brand getting a ton of buzz in the foundation empire is Cover FX. Not only are their products certified cruelty-free but they're also formulated to improve your skin overtime. I think you know what I'm wondering... How do you cover up with Cover FX?

Are you all about a liquid formula like the Natural Finish Foundation which delivers a silky complexion minus inflammation and redness? Do you prefer the 2-in-1 formula of Total Cover Cream Foundation to cover, conceal and prevent aging? How about the Pressed Mineral Foundation which absorbs oil and adds moisture so you’re matte but never cakey? Or do you use Custom Cover Drops to sneak customizable coverage into your HG products for a simplified routine?

So BeautyTalk, which is your top pick?!

Throw down!

(Throw Down Thursday Disclaimer: There are no “winners” or “losers,” only courteous opinions based on your preference. Let’s stay civil!)

Re: TDT: How Do You Cover FX?

Wow sounds like the cream foundation is pretty popular. Has anyone tried the drops? I love the idea of mixing a drop or two into my moisturizer but maybe I'm just lazy 😉  

Their Total Cover Cream foundation is a staple in my daily routine and a HG product for me! It blends seamlessly with any base product, while giving a touch of extra coverage in problem areas. 

The finish is a gorgeous satin-matte, stays on for hours and never feels heavy. 

Also since I use it as concealer, a little goes a long way and it lasts forever. 

It took me 3 years to get through my Total Cover Cream foundation in N35. I using the Pressed Mineral Foundation to set the Total Cover Cream Foundation. I am always looking to try new products so for the moment I will not repurchase the Total Cream Foundation.

I apply the Total Cream Foundation with my Beauty Blender.

None of the Cover FX foundations match my pasty white complexion with neutral undertones.  However, I do use the cream concealer, which does a great job at concealing the spider veins and redness on my chin and the redness on and around my nose.  It also helps minimize the pitted acne scars on my cheeks.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 01.14_TDT_V4.jpg
testing