Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

TDT: Bite Beauty

01.21_TDT_v5.jpg

Hey pretties!

Anyone who spends more than a few minutes on BeautyTalk will learn that we love our lippies so we're talking about one of our most beloved brands this lovely Throw Down Thursday… Bite! Bite lip products are made by hand and formulated to nourish your lips. Their food-grade ingredients are full of antioxidants which is great news for those of us looking for beauty products with simple ingredients. 

We all seem to love the brand but I’m wondering which formula is your favorite…If your favorite isn't on here, let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

1. Matte Crème Lip Crayon: This lip crayon mattifies with a long-lasting formula.
  2. Luminous Crème Lipstick: This lipstick is great for a moisture-rich look in a large variety of shades.
  3. High Pigment Pencil: Great for a pigmented matte lip.

So let’s hear it, which Bite lipstick is your favorite? Throw down!

(Throw Down Thursday Disclaimer: There are no “winners” or “losers,” only courteous opinions based on your preference. Let’s stay civil!)

Re: TDT: Bite Beauty

Definitely the Luminous Crème Lipsticks!

I love the lip crayons 

Current favorites: a combination of Cafe & Coulis

Agave Lip Mask.

I love the luminous creme lipstick! I have the maple shades that were released in Canada, the shade Cava as well as the minis featured in the 250 point rewards and I love them all!

bitebeautyheather.jpg

Butter Cream Lipstick in Heather, because my name is Heather! 🙂

I love the luminous crème lipstick formula and matte lip crayons!!! I personally enjoy all bite lip products so it is a very hard pick!

Hmmm...I think I'm going to have to go with the Luminous Creme Lipstick, but only by a hair!  It feels the best on my lips, but I like them all.

I love their cream lipsticks. It's pigmented and creamy, never drags on the lips. I have a few of the full sized lipsticks and the mini lip duo. I also purchased some lip crayons and pencils that I can't wait to try out. 

I love LLLR 005 Lavender Thistle!

and the light purple watercolors gloss on top.

But i mean its all good, I probably could have paid one of my student loans off if i stopped buying bite products..

I always have the tinted lip mask with me. Then always palomino because that color goes with everything. Lately bellini has been in my rotation. I also always have the matte lip crayons in satsuma, violet, maraschino, pomegranate and aubergine. I rotate between the matte lip crayons and my palomino. I have a designated bite beauty container with all of my bite beauty products. 

Well between those 3, I choose the luminous creme formula. However I have a lot of love for the formula of the deluxe creme limited lip labs and the matte creme frozen berries. 

Bite is my favourite high end lipstick brand. The lip crayons are hands down my favourite formula. I wished there was a bigger colour selection, majority of the colours are easily dupable!

I love Bite Beauty!  I wear by color, not by formula.  My go-to shade is Rhubarb.  It was also one of the first colors I bought.  I have the crayons, pencils, and LLLRs; I'm happy with all of them.

I love both the Luminous Creme lipsticks and the Matte Creme Lip Crayons!  My only issue with the High Pigment Lip Pencil (and this might be because I have Pomegranate) is that it transfers like crazy.  It's very easy to smudge.

I like the Luminous Crème, but I loooove the Crème Deluxe formula. It's still super creamy but doesn't have quite as much slip and stays in place better. '011' is high up on my list of favorites at the moment, followed by '005' and 'Mauvember'.

My favorite Bite lipstick is Bellini from the Luminous Crème Line.  I look for strong colour payoff and lasting power from my lipsticks and Bellini delivers on both accounts.  I especially love that Bellini is not overly creamy, which gives me greater control when applying the lipstick -- I can either dab it on for an even pink stain or build it up to full opacity, and no matter how I wear it, it does not wear off easily when I eat or drink. 

Bite BB for lips and Bite beauty high pigment pencils are the most comfortable lip products for me.

My go to for the last ~ 2 months has been hands down the luminous creme lipstick in mulberry, i just cant seem to get enough of the color! 

My most beloved BITE lipstick is LLLR 001, followed closely by Grandifolia. Both have color dupes, but nothing matches the texture of BITE lipsticks, for me.

LLLR001

Grandifolia

I'm going to break the rules of the exercise (please don't get mad :P) and toss in my love for the Bite Beauty BB for Lips. Those balms had a beautiful texture with a great balance of moisture and providing a touch of color. Tawny was my go-to shade and during Christmas a random trip into my local Sephora resulted in me finding the LAST BB for Lips in stock and it just so happened to be the shade I wore!

I wish Bite didn't discontinue them, their formula had so many similarities to the Anthony Logistics lip balm I love so much and it was a great alternative to when I wanted a balm with color.

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 01.21_TDT_v5.jpg
  • LLLR001
  • Grandifolia
  • bitebeautyheather.jpg
testing