cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share Your Halloween Looks!

Halloween Post.jpg

Halloween is one of the best (okay, maybe THE best) days of the year and lucky us it's on a Monday this year, meaning we have all weekend to celebrate!! I love the Halloween brainstorming thread and am excited to see what you all come up with in the next few days. 

What are you dressing up as this Halloween? Show & Tell!

P.S. Hope you all have an amazing Halloweekend, be safe and share your looks on this thread 🙂 

Re: Share Your Halloween Looks!

@StephanieBT He is so cute!! And that costume is adorable! I love seeing the little little ones! They have so much fun!

Fenrir Greyback got me!! I'll be out on the full moon!!! (The looks and reactions I got at work made this all worth it! I work at the bank in one of the corporate offices in downtown Toronto so you can only imagine 😉 haha ) 

IMG_5190.JPGIMG_5191.JPG

Even when hen I took off the wax it look pretty good!!! 

IMG_5197.JPG

Oh what a cute little dude! @StephanieBT He is adorable and this train costume looks so fun. I can see from his face how much he is enjoying it 🙂

@fatimamummy and @sabinad what cuties! 😄 Halloween is extra fun with the little ones. Here's my son in his train costume:

ChooChoo.JPG

That Kat Von D liquid lipstick!! Even stays on a 10 year old for HOURS! 

My daughter.. she wanted a creepy doll, so that's what I gave her! Couldn't get the white too close to her lower lash line, lol, she will learn.. none of us actually "like" the feeling! 🙂IMG_3769.PNG

I don't have a Halloween look of myself but no harm in throwing some cuteness here.

IMG_3912.JPG

KakaoTalk_Photo_2016-10-30-17-52-40_18.jpeg

Boring ol' cat ears and a few drinks. But these stockings 😄 ..! 

The only "costume" I wore is a shirt that has a dog on it. 😉 And of course, the rest of my clothing!

I didn't do anything Halloween related this year 😞 None of my friends had parties, and I had nothing to do.  Oh, and no kids stopped by my place for candies! So sad.  Ah well, I'll just enjoy the looks you guys post 😛

I did the same thing I did last year -- creepy clown from Desi Perkins' American Horror halloween tutorial.  😄IMG_2848.JPG

Those pumpkins are absolutely adorable!

@jesscheems I have always wanted to be a Roy Lichtenstein character for Halloween. Amazing job!

comic.jpg 

Here's one look I've done! I've also done a sugar skull and a kitty 😃

@Titian06 I was just thinking the same thing! So cute and probably such a fun craft project! 🙂

I love the pumpkins--how cute!  🙂

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 59 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos10
  • Halloween Post.jpg
  • comic.jpg
  • IMG_2848.JPG
  • KakaoTalk_Photo_2016-10-30-17-52-40_18.jpeg