cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora PRO Office Hours

11162016_ProOfficeHours_Thread-Asset.jpg

I know that a lot of us are already in holiday shopping mode but if you're anything like me you can relate to feeling stumped when it comes to gifting beauty. It's hard to make that final decision on which fragrance, set or lipstick to go with. 

Lucky for us, Sephora PRO Artists Myiesah and Chris are heading to BeautyTalk TODAY to answer our holiday gifting questions! They also know a thing or two about product so whether you're gifting for yourself of someone else, they're ready to help! They will be online from 12-1:30 pm PDT and, as usual, I'll open the thread up early in case anyone needs to sneak in their question early. 

Head to this thread to ask your question: http://seph.me/2fCQPT1

Please ask your question using the link above. If you post a question in this thread, Myeisha and Chris won't see it!

Re: Sephora PRO Office Hours

@jen143xo Im from New York, it's 1:11pm. So I wasn't sure with the time

@trishavt what a small world! Chris is great I'm excited for today 🙂 

@jen143xo@50ShadesMelanin this thread was posted as a reminder for Office Hours. Please use this link to ask your question, it will be open around 11:30 am PDT: http://seph.me/2fCQPT1

What would you suggest is the best powder for deep brown skin tones, specifically for oil skin with golden undertones? I tried Clinique, Cover FX, Lancome, Estee Lauder,  Bare Minerals, Milani, Sephora Brand, etc. Im still looking for a nice mattifying finished look with a powder application.

Skin tone references- Jackie Aina, or Beauty by JJ

Hi thank you so much for chatting with us today! And helping us pick out beauty gifts for others or ourselves 😄

I need help picking out a product for my mom.  She wants new skin care.  But I am not sure what to get her.  She is 53, she has some hyper-pigmentation (from what I can see) on her face, puffy undereyes, not too many wrinkles, her skin is good but I am sure she could use some aging items.  And I think she has fairly normal skin.  Maybe closer to dry but definitely not on the oily side (like me).  😄 Thank you very much

@KatieBT My friend and I met Chris when he was at one of the Sephora's near DC and I was helping her pick out some makeup several months ago.

He gave us some great advice and we had a great time chatting with him and a few other reps. I definitely recommend the Sephora Pentagon City store to anyone that is visiting or living in the DC area because the reps are knowledgeable and always willing to help.

@highlightmylife Office Hours start at 12 PST. Myiesha and Chris won't be checking this thread so be sure to ask your question here: http://seph.me/2fCQPT1

Hello All 🙂 Looking for some help finding a new foundation. I have been using Bare Minerals Pure Brightening Serum Foundation (in Bare Linen 03) for almost 3 years. I was extremely happy with it up until the last 6 months. It seems like i can't get it to stay on, like it's blotchy a few hours into the day, EVEN WITH MY SETTING SPRAY. I believe it's probably a change in my skin that just isn't working well with the foundation anymore. Just wanting to see your opinions are on the best foundation you're using now! 🙂

I am fair skinned, with "yellow undertones". I have combination skin, depends on the day if it's dry or oily. Up for reccs on dewy or matte finish, no preference. Just want something that STAYS and doesnt leave me feeling like i need to wipe my face with a tissue.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • 11162016_ProOfficeHours_Thread-Asset.jpg
testing