cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

News Flash Friday: PRO Gamer Studio

Pro Gamer Studio.jpg

Hey BeautyTalkers we have exciting news coming to Sephora stores: the PRO Gamer Studio!

So you're on a steady path to becoming a Sephora PRO Artist but your friends aren't on the same page as you? You see a Sephora store and tell your brunch buddies you have to stop in for just a "minute" for a "quick" purchase yet don't leave for two hours, missing your reservation altogether? We know the feeling but don't want to give up our love of Sephora exploration which is why the PRO Gamer Studio is coming to Sephora stores! FINALLY your less-than-beauty-obsessed-friends can have (almost) as much fun as you while you swatch every shade of Anastasia Liquid Lipstick and share with your friends on BT. You have obligations... Your community is relying on you for those swatches. Your friends just don't get that and it's okay!

We are still working on which games will be provided and know that your friends and significant others' interest should be considered. What types of games would allure your loved ones into hanging at Sephora while you browse?

We want to know... Show and Tell!

Re: News Flash Friday: PRO Gamer Studio

@heartsmyface - That reminds my of my Hotwheels tracks!  How about Matchbox/Hotwheels cars and Hotwheels tracks?  The guys can build their own racetrack and then race the cars!

Well, something guy friendly would be awesome!  A car racing game!  

@malday that is an amazing idea. Noted. I bet there's a Sephora version so they can learn a thing or two while they're at it 😉 

@malday I used to play the short version with my grandma. If I remember correctly, it was just an hour of play then whoever had the most money won. Or maybe she made that up...

The Sephora monopoly, obviously!

I was going to suggest Monopoly, but you beat me to it @malday-- Great minds think alike!

How about Yahtzee or Operation?

@michelleshops I've never actually read the rules, which is probably why I've never finished a game also haha. I remember there being short versions in the booklet though!

Happy April Fool's Day!  I'd go with Twister though.  Or Trouble.  Everyone loves to push the bubble!

Funny story @malday - My sister threw away the instructions to Monopoly and we never knew the rules (this was pre-internet) so I've never finished a game.  We would just hop around and buy things until we ran out of properties.  Perhaps that version will work!

Monopoly, the long version of the game...

Lmao! This is great. Instead of my kids digging in the testers, they can be entertained by games!!!! Finally!!!

Judging by how long I spend in Sephora, I suggest Risk.

I would suggest something word related Scrabble,Word Search, Crossword like for those that enjoy kind of mind teasers.

Is this board/party games or like one of those video game kiosk setups? I'm confused haha.

LOL! 😄

whichever one comes with a pair of those green overalls in my size.  

I would like to know which stores will have it and when. That's the only way I would be able to make hubby enter in a Sephora with me. Though, truth be told, a simple seat would already be a big help.

good one 😉

Anonymous Insider

@KTB334 Thanks for the suggestion! We love it. We're planning on testing in 5 stores this month. Is there a brand of parachute you prefer? 

but seriously I have no idea.  Sorry that was unhelpful.  (but kinda funny right?) 

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos2
  • Pro Gamer Studio.jpg
  • parachute.jpg
testing