Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Brand Alert: Skin Laundry is Coming to Sephora!

01.17_Skin Laundry Launch.jpg

I truly admire this community’s ability to stay on top of the hottest beauty news so I wanted to share a little beauty news. I am thrilled to announce a new addition to the Sephora family: Skin Laundry! 

You may have heard of Skin Laundry’s clinics which offer a laser and light facial which zaps the dirt, oil and bacteria from your skin, but did you know they also offer an amazing line of products?! We were very impressed with the brand so it was a no-brainer for Sephora to start offering Skin Laundry's products, which are known to deliver a balance of gentleness and effectiveness for skin that's clean, clear and healthy. From gentle cleaners that erase your most stubborn mascara to an acne-reducing pillow case, Skin Laundry is definitely worth a try!

The brand will launch in the US AND Canada (YAY!) in the next couple of weeks so keep an eye out for their big debut!

If you have any experience with the brand or their products comment below! We hope you're as excited as we are 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Re: New Brand Alert: Skin Laundry is Coming to Sephora!

LOOOVE Skin Laundry! Such a great brand, this is going to be so convenient!

Never heard of the brand!  This one sounds amazing.  I'm all about skin care so I'll be trying it out.  So glad Sephora is giving us a head's up when new brands are coming!  The extra information helps a lot.

Count me in, I love trying the new skin care goodies!

@trishavt I had one Skin Laundry treatment in LA after hearing rave reviews from some trendy NYC friends who told me I needed to go. 

You're supposed to go on a regular (weekly/monthly) basis to see a difference so I'm no expert but I could literally smell the laser zapping gunk from my pores so I was very impressed! I'm hoping they open one here in SF so I can become a regular and really see a difference in my skin. The first visit's free so definitely worth a try!

Anonymous Insider

Was lucky enough to pop into one of their locations in New York City and was blown away by the laser service and bought a few of their products.  The sleep pillow case has definitely made an improvement on my clogged pores and congestion.  I also love buying a few of their Hydrating Masks to bring with me when I travel across the country.  Just picked up their 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil after I read a review online.  So excited!!! Sephora always brings the coolest brands in first.  

Count me in!  Skin Laundry sounds interesting to me!  I'm all for acne-reducing!  🙂

The acne reducing pillow sounds intriguing. I'm a side sleeper and definitely have more breakouts on the side touching my pillow :I  My interest is piqued!

I've been looking for a new serum so this seems like the perfect opportunity to check out a new brand and treat my skin to something new. Speaking of skin treatments, it appears they have several laser centers in NYC. Has anyone been to any of their treatment centers?

Oh, and yay for the super lax compliance laws in the US. Now I can get my hands on that restoring night serum @KatieBT 🙂

@KatieBT  Thanks for the update on the Restoring Night Serum!  Now I know where to re-stock when I finish my current bottle!  💗

@kimmiec2524  as far as kits are concerned, I don't have details but this sounds promising 🙂 

@Tamara76 the Restoring Night Serum will be available in the US! Unfortunately, this isn't compliant to be sold in Canada though 😞

Speaking of noncompliant products, you're right @Beadshopgirl SPF products won't be available in Canada. Acne products will not be available either but luckily the anti-acne pillowcase will be sold in Canada because you know I had to ask!

Thank you for the suggestion @KatieBT! I will have to try it when it becomes available. I love the Sephora Collection eye remover but the price just keeps increasing and it's becoming less and less worth it for me. This new cleanser that can remove both eye and face makeup might be the better way to go!

Wow! I've never heard of this line but it sounds really interesting. Can't wait to see and hear more!

Love trying new brands!  this one sounds interesting especially the pillowcase 😉

@Mcakes I highly recommend their Skin Purifying Cream Cleanser! It's very gentle get effective. The first time I used it I assumed I'd have racoon eyes coming out of the shower but was shocked that all of my face and eye makeup was somehow gone. Definitely one of my HG cleansers! 

Wow, I've never heard of this brand but it sounds intriguing!

So glad it's coming to Canada too!  Yay!!

I like the look of the packaging and always love trying new skincare products - count me in for checking this out when it arrives!

I'm in the market for new skin care products--can't wait to see what this new line is all about!

I'm intrigued! Hopefully you guys will carry kits of various products from the line, I've been looking to switch up some skincare since I'm running out of serum and moisturizer!

Sounds amazing! I am so excited. Anything acne related and I am in 😄

34 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 01.17_Skin Laundry Launch.jpg
  • IMG_8312.JPG
testing