Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Multimasking Is Trending at Sephora

We all know about the beauty benefits of masks. They can address a multitude of concerns from dry skin to wrinkles to redness, but sometimes different areas of the face require different kinds of TLC. That’s why multimasking, or applying masks with different benefits to different facial areas, is gaining popularity in the beauty world. For example, you may be concerned about pores on your nose, shine on your forehead, lines around your eyes, and dryness on your cheeks. One mask can’t address all those concerns, so different masks on different areas of the face may be the answer to all your needs! Here are some of our favorite masks to use for multimasking. -Kris G. 

Multimasking_Sephora.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mud Mask features zinc and copper to purify skin and absorb excess sebum without over-drying. It’s ideal for the T-zone or other oily areas.

Multimasking_Fresh.jpg

Fresh Rose Face Mask is a hydrating and brightening wonder worker with a luxurious rose scent that comes from its 50% pure rosewater formula. 

Multimasking_Origins.jpg

Origins Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay exfoliates and refines skin’s texture with jojoba beads, willow herb, and refining rose clay. It’s perfect for wherever you need brightness.

Multimasking_GG.jpg

GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ is a peel-off mask that leaves skin feeling tighter and more lifted. It’s perfect for anywhere you need a little pick-me-up. The fun formula transforms to shiny silver as it dries.

How do you multimask? Show & tell!

Re: Multimasking Is Trending at Sephora

hmmm. i don't tend to put different masks at the same time, but i usually do 2-or-3 masks in a row. if i do put more than one on at a time, it's usually a clay/mud mask on my nose and chin (right now my fave is PIXI glow mud mask, unfortunately not available at sephora) and a hydrating mask on my forehead and cheeks (PTR rose stem cell mask). 

typically speaking though, i'll do the mud mask first, where needed, then follow up with the hydrating mask all over my face, as i like to counteract the drying effects of the mud mask (the key here is to use a hydrating mask that doesn't clog your pores, like ones that are heavy creams with shea butters) or else it'll be counter productive. 

I must do this! I always just use one mask all over my face...

I love to multi mask! I use glam glow hydrating mask in the center of my face & Mario badescu drying mask on my cheeks because I have hormonal breakouts 

I don't really know about multi-masking so I'll follow and learn 🙂

I almost always multi mask, because my skin outside the upside down T Zone is dry. I alternate masks often. That Fresh Rose mask is a great one for my dry areas. I like that Origins one for my T zone.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos4
  • Multimasking_Sephora.jpg
  • Multimasking_Fresh.jpg
  • Multimasking_GG.jpg
  • Multimasking_Origins.jpg
testing