Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Merry Christmas, BeautyTalk!

Merry Christmas, beautiful BeautyTalkers!

I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing holiday full of beautiful new beauty products 😉

What did you get this holiday season? What did you gift?! 

Merry Christmas Post.jpg

Re: Merry Christmas, BeautyTalk!

I did not take a picture, but my husband got me a bunch of gift cards (smart man). Already redeemed one massage. The Sephora gift card is very nice. I love the double mirror in the rectangular black case that comes with it and already threw it into my purse. He usually has me pick out my own Sephora gifts ahead of time. This time, he had me do that and got me a gift card. 

Glad to hear you all had a successful holiday. 

@MarciaBrady your cat is too cute and VERY good at shopping 😉 

@heartsmyface that unicat is adorable... Can't wait to see your looks posted. Do I spy a Louboutin lippie?!

Happy Holidays everyone!   We kept Christmas pretty quiet, by celebrating early, and building a blanket fort on Christmas Day and snuggling inside.  

My hubs gave me a manfrotto be free foldable tripod for Christmas for taking better pictures of my looks and took me out on a shopping spree for larger clothing.

I was also gifted a couple palettes and beauty products by my hubs and friends.   Especially loving my unicat!image.jpgp

From my mom I got:

A cute half sleeve cardigan, leggings, a bracelet with my first name letter, wash cloths (perfect for drying my face when doing my skincare routine and washing). 

From my cousin: Starbucks gift card

Aunt: Bath and body works spray

other cousin: bra and shoes

From my best friend, I got a Luna bag, chocolate, and scarf! 

IMG_20151227_125341.jpg

I'll include a picture later, but I got the Tarte Light of the Party collection, a Josie Maran skincare set, (from QVC) the Sephora Monopoly game, and a new Bible.

I gifted a Racheal Ray EVOO bottle for my mom because she loves to cook- its her passion.(Also got the EVOO to go with it) (EVOO stands for extra virgin olive oil, in case anyone was wondering, lol) And I also arm knitted a scarf for my friend, and made homemade sour dough ornaments for my grandparents and great grandmother. Giving those tomorrow at my last Christmas party I'm going too!:D

Merry Christmas everyone!:D

PS. BTW MarciaBrady your cat is hysterical! 😄 My cats were wandering all around in the mess of wrapping paper!!! (My family bought each one of our cats a new food dish, and cat treats!:D)

Presents.jpgThis is my Christmas haul. A lot of eyeshadow palettes 😄 I gifted clothes, make up, books. Merry Christmas!

Those makeup bottles/droppers as holiday ornaments are too cute especiallly with sephora gifts placed underneath the tree. This is a vision for beauty lovers!!!  I am thoroughly enjoying my Nars Steven Klein Holiday color collection (Vengeful DI blush, Stud eyeshadow) paired with my rouge noir painted nails. Perfect colors for the holiday season. Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Merry! Cats are so hilarious! Here's mine, Cinders, checking out her presents and no doubt dying to find out what's inside...

Screen Shot 2015-12-25 at 9.17.50 AM.png

Aaaaand, here she is after they're open ignoring the toys and playing with the boxes...

Screen Shot 2015-12-25 at 9.21.10 AM.png

Seriously cracked me up. Wishing everybody a warm and fuzzy day!

PS: She bought me some Hakuhodo/Sephora concealer brushes and a Korres body butter trio. 😄

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 33 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos6
  • Merry Christmas Post.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-25 at 9.17.50 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-25 at 9.21.10 AM.png
  • Presents.jpg
  • IMG_20151227_125341.jpg
  • image.jpg