cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: The System

thesystem11.15.jpg

Happy Mani Friday! So here's the deal with today's plain nails. I was all set to do a look, but when I checked my nails last night they still looked great from when I painted them on MONDAY. Nearly five full days of button buttoning, keyboard tapping and dog petting, and these babies were still kicking, with minimal tip wear. I knew my BTers would be interested in this mini mani miracle, so I had to post a pic!

How did I acheive this level of polish perfection you, ask? The System by Formula X. Cleanse, Prime, Color, Shine: the four steps for a lasting mani. I am completely floored by how well it works.

The color is "Bitches Brew" 🙂 by Deborah Lippmann, which I also thought was interesting. You can use the system with another brand and it will still work fantastically. However it's worth nothing that if you purchase the the full system, you get a Formula X polish free. Trust me, it's worth it.

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show & Tell!

Re: Mani Friday: The System

photo.JPG

Today I am wearing Nailtini polish in Caviar Cocktail and a "Graffiti" polish from Avon.

Nails

Here were my nails for friday! I bought so much nailpolish for the VIB/Rouge sale, i might be posting here every week! Lol

I used Ciate For my middle finger silver color as well as the decoration on top of my index finger and the same silver color on my pinky. And also the caviar for the ring finger nail.

then i used formula x for the black and white color on my thumb and index, then the explosions for my pinky and thumb!

i was really creative and couldn't choose one design or another! Lol

Had Candy Shop from Deborah Lippman with the system used from Sunday morning until last night when I took it off.  Minimal tip wear and only one minor chip due to snapping/unsnapping diapers!

Candace, for comparison, how long do you usually get out of a mani?

Candace, that color looks great on you!

Candace that is amazing that your nails still look so perfect from Monday!

@BeautyJunkie325, love it! Your dad is right, so funny and the look is cute, cute, cute! 

No photo right now but I'm so happy about this mani I could squeal!

Burberry Beauty- Oxblood.

It's so pretty- and I've been wanting to try Burberry for oh so long!

Oh I love the Xplosives over a while base! So cool!!

I painted mine white and used my new Xplosives topcoat in turbulent.  My dad said they looked like those Robin's Egg candies you get at Easter. 🙂

image.jpg

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos4
  • thesystem11.15.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • Nails
  • photo.JPG
testing