Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: The Foil Look

Welcome to a special "ask and you shall receive" Mani Friday! Today's mani was inspired by community member lilyy, who requested I give the Formula X for Sephora "The Foil Look" a test run. So I did!

Not gonna lie, it's pretty amazeballs. Definitely the closest to a true "foil" effect that I've ever seen in a nail polish! What do you guys think?

FOIL 1.17_sst.jpg

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show & Tell!

Oh! And a quick color note - I had to use a flash to capture the true mirror effect, so the colors are a little distorted. The blue is actually more of a periwinkle / softer blue on the nail. The pink is reading reddish in this photo but it is a much cooler-toned pink. 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Mani Friday: The Foil Look

A deep red wine color that is just dark enough to look sexy but light enough to be appropriate for my age and classypicture242.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Just a quick black mani with flaming dice decals.

flaming dice mani.jpg

nails.pngThis is what I have right now but I feel bad for posting a gel full set look when everyone else has their own nails painted so here is what I had a few days ago. nails1.png

@malday - I had to cut all mine down too...at least you have longer nail beds. Mine are down to nubs! 🙂 

Love those colors! Only Gold for Me is still one of my fave topcoats...don't tell anyone. 🙂

I had to cut my nails really short because they kept breaking but here is what I had this week:

Essie Tea & Crumpets, Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me

I'll be doing something different later today.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos6
  • FOIL 1.17_sst.jpg
  • photo (6).JPG
  • nails.png
  • nails1.png
  • flaming dice mani.jpg
  • picture242.jpg