Mani Friday: The Foil Look

Welcome to a special "ask and you shall receive" Mani Friday! Today's mani was inspired by community member lilyy, who requested I give the Formula X for Sephora "The Foil Look" a test run. So I did!

Not gonna lie, it's pretty amazeballs. Definitely the closest to a true "foil" effect that I've ever seen in a nail polish! What do you guys think?

FOIL 1.17_sst.jpg

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show & Tell!

Oh! And a quick color note - I had to use a flash to capture the true mirror effect, so the colors are a little distorted. The blue is actually more of a periwinkle / softer blue on the nail. The pink is reading reddish in this photo but it is a much cooler-toned pink. 

Comments
(0) Hearts

I had to cut my nails really short because they kept breaking but here is what I had this week:

Essie Tea & Crumpets, Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me

I'll be doing something different later today.

@malday - I had to cut all mine down too...at least you have longer nail beds. Mine are down to nubs! Smiley Happy 

Love those colors! Only Gold for Me is still one of my fave topcoats...don't tell anyone. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

nails.pngThis is what I have right now but I feel bad for posting a gel full set look when everyone else has their own nails painted so here is what I had a few days ago. nails1.png

(0) Hearts

Just a quick black mani with flaming dice decals.

flaming dice mani.jpg

(0) Hearts

A deep red wine color that is just dark enough to look sexy but light enough to be appropriate for my age and classypicture242.jpg

Article Stats
  • 5 comments
  • 8 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
Photos5
  • FOIL 1.17_sst.jpg
  • nails.png
  • nails1.png
  • flaming dice mani.jpg
  • picture242.jpg