Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: The Big O

Happy Mani Friday BTers! So it may (or may not) surprise you that everybody's favorite, HG, works-on-all-skintones, omgyouhavetobuyit blush, NARS Orgasm, does not work on me. For years I have been bummed that I couldn't jump on the big O bandwagon! I don't know why it never occurred to me to try the Orgasm nail polish (#latepass), but I'm NEVER going back. It's freaking gorgeous, and yes, I do think it's a shade that would work on everybody. What do you think?

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show and Tell!

narsorgasm_sst.jpg

Re: Mani Friday: The Big O

Wearing Julep Mary Lee it's a Satin Oxblood color.

Fun with dots!

Your nails look amazing Candace! The nailpolish looks more orange than peachy pink/shimmery coral like the blush and gloss. Nice!

Well, that particular blush does not work on me either, Candace.  Your nails look great--that color looks so good on you!  Think I'll take a look at it; maybe it will look just as good on me (yeah, right!).

photo[1].jpg

OPI Gift of Gold

Love this color on you! Looks a lot more bold than on my own hand but its so pretty!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Candace, how many coats did it take?  (congrats on getting hitched, by the way!)

I got Orgasm nail polish at the Rouge event and have used it once.  I think I did two coats, and it doesn't look nearly as bright on me.  I do like it as an easy summer color, and I really like how it turned out on you -- looks more intense.  The gold dots are a nice touch!

Looks great.  I may need to buy this one.

Anonymous Insider

All the happiness in the world to you!

After 40yrs I think marriage is great!

I am trying a new color for myself:

Revlon Color Envy in 'Up the Ante':

hand 2.jpg

I love how you paired it with the gold dots!!! Ahhhhh It's countdown to your wedding, especially with that layout of roses!!! By chance will this be your mani for the big day or do you already have something in the plan for that?

I just did my nails with gel polish, laid down a black base with light pink and light blue glitter on my tips!

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos5
  • narsorgasm_sst.jpg
  • hand 2.jpg
  • photo[1].jpg
  • Fun with dots!
  • photo (6).JPG
testing