candacebt

Mani Friday: Superfly

Happy Mani Friday! Today's nails aren't mine (obvs); they were done by a local SF nail artist for one of my coworkers, and I'm LIVING for them. What do you think?

superfly_1.3.jpg

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show & Tell! 

Comments
dianabt
(0) Hearts

I LOVE her nails!! I follow her on Instagram, she also does the nails of my tattoo artist which is where I heard of her from. Her purple galaxy nails are AMAZING.. I need all of them in my life! 

Titian06
(0) Hearts

Wow - Those nails are great!  I really can't pick just one because they all coordinate so well with each other, both the colors and the designs!

Thanks for posting, candace!  :smileyhappy:

JenBlush
(0) Hearts

Omg the pinky with the gold is amazing! I will post my nails (nothing comparable to that though) maybe tomorrow! I finally got around to being creative! Its been a while since i have posted my nails!

caperella

Beautiful nails! I'm wearing a Gelish French. Every once in a while I get sick of nail art and bright colors and I just crave a clean, classic French. 

french.jpg

calamityjane85

Caperella your nails are so nice!!

annypoo
(0) Hearts

image.jpg

I used opi matte top coat, opi onyx, and the studs are from ulta using a set called the new black 

JenBlush
(0) Hearts

i did a french with a twist (inspired by some of the Sephora pictures i saw about the chrome tips! the purple and glitter is from Ciate. The purple chrome tip is from Formula X!

image.jpg

marydiva
(0) Hearts

Those nails are so cool! I'm totally jealous. 

My Ciate Mini Mani Month will be arriving today or tomorrow, so I'll actually participate in posting a manicure this week. :smileyhappy: I'm excited!

malday
(0) Hearts

I picked up Essie's Tea & Crumpets for $4.99 at Marshall's the other day, so here it is with Orly's matte top coat:

teacrumpets.JPG

Article Stats
  • 9 comments
  • 3 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • malday
    • marydiva
    • dianabt
    • JenBlush
    • Titian06
    • candacebt
    • calamityjane85