Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Still Obsessed

Happy Mani Friday! This Friday I'm back with another edition of Still Obsessed, this time with Butter London's The Old Bill. I'm a flat out sucker for metallic polish shades, and this one is one of my FAVES. It goes on super smooth and beautiful (this is only 2 coats!) and I love the shine! What do you think?

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Do you have a favorite metallic shade? Show and Tell!

bronze 7.18.jpg

Re: Mani Friday: Still Obsessed

i didn't insert a Spolier either! So, weird. Gaah! 

02 sephora mani friday collage 2, 2014.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler
I don't know why but my pic's are not here. I posted them on Friday. Weird! But anywho, this is still what I have on my tip's! The ring finger is called Steel Wool & seems to have a blue tint to it. I dig it though.  Where did my nail collage go? lol

Managed to paint my nails at 1 am this morning. 

A-England's Rose Bower. 

IMG_7025.jpg

I also finished my first dragon egg. Used Formula X in Dark Matter, Sinful Colors in Green Ocean and Kleancolor in Green Holo.

IMG_7026.jpg

Hi, Candace!  The Old Bill is a great color on you!  🙂

Very chic @candacebt ! I think it's very pretty, shiny, and perfect for the shape & cut of your nails! I ordered a color that I am hoping will be like that (color wise) but I don't think it will be a metallic, but instead have a soft shimmer to it. It's a Sephora by OPI shade called Keep Me On My MistleToe. Have you ever seen or tried it (I am excited)?! 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos4
  • bronze 7.18.jpg
  • IMG_7025.jpg
  • IMG_7026.jpg
  • 02 sephora mani friday collage 2, 2014.jpg
testing