Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: St. Paddy's Day

Happy Mani Friday! I'm sure I don't have to tell you that everyone's favorite green holiday (with all due respect to Earth Day :)) is on Monday, so I wanted to give you a little mani inspiration from our #SephoraNailspotting posting followers on Instagram.

What are you rockin' on your tips for St. Patrick's Day? Show and Tell! (And come back on Monday to post pics of your manis!)

pattysday_sst_3.14.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Re: Mani Friday: St. Paddy's Day

Sorry, upside down, waitin to get down I got surgery at 10 am but cant be there no later than 9 am- 1 hour away at least. I had spent 3 hours on St.Pattys nails and now have NOTHING to show for them, I even used my last gell wraps 😞 oh well, there is worse in life and Im just happy to be here , alive , and able to type right now ( Eagerly waiting for my May 19th, B-day...you will all get some 2014 pics insetad of the 2013 bleach skin lightening MISTAKE - please ladies, do not try iy...TRUST ME ! )

Anonymous Insider

I can not tell after the 3rd of APRIL...I got 2 orders in on the 19th and I got 3 more to go in the minute my dime drops....Them I may actusaly show my lastest catch for April 🙂 ....will br my first time to show a haul!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Who's rockin' green nails? Post 'em!

Yes indeed! 🙂 I will post up mine when I paint it up. 🙂 

Re: Mani Friday: St. Patty's Day

Better? 🙂

Re: Mani Friday: St. Patty's Day

It's Paddy, not Patty. Paddy is derived from the Irish, Pádraig: the source of those mysterious Ds. Patty is the diminutive of Patricia, or a burger, and just not something you call a guy. 

(Sorry, this gets me about Americans every. Single. Year.) 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • pattysday_sst_3.14.jpg
testing