Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Sneak Peek!

Happy Mani Friday! This week I have a super special sneak peek of Formula X, the NEW line of nail polishes (in 200 shades and effects!) launching exclusively at Sephora very soon.

You may be familiar with the X polishes already on sephora.com. We'll just call those the "beta" version of Formula X. These new polishes have been reformulated to be stronger, shinier and longer lasting. They are AMAZING. Trust me (you know I don't play when it comes to nail polish). So the minute I got my hands on them I had to do a quick glitter gradient to show them off to my BT peeps!

sparke s_t.jpg

What mani are you rockin' this weekend? Show & Tell!

Re: Mani Friday: Sneak Peek!

I love these colors together. That light lilac one looks so pretty!

❤️ Melissa

The combination looks gorgeous! I love that dark purple one! 😄

I need this! 🙂 I have nothing on my nails right now (my weekly break which is SO hard to do!) so I need some ideas! The crystal iceberg/snow effect is SO pretty, then again it almost looks like crystal flames!  I think I want a fuschia pink and gold going on.. we'll see what I end up with and if I have time! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

*gasp* those look so beautiful!  I love the colors and the gradient looks incredible!  You're so skilled!!!

Anonymous Insider

I LOVE the glitter gradient and the colors!!!!  I am very eager to check out the new polishes, now!

Thanks ladies! I'm such a dork; I wrote the colors down on a sheet that I currently don't have in my possession. 😞

But I will find it and post!

Anonymous Insider

Very pretty Candace ! All the glitter makes me think of Cinderella:)

Candace - I love your nails!  I especially love the blue of your middle nail.  Thank you for sharing the new nail polish with us.  I knew there had to be a reason Sephora was selling off all their OPI for Sephora colors.  I'm just disappointed I didn't get one of the colors I really liked; but, hey, I had plenty of time before the last minute!  =:o

I'm with lylysa--I'd like to know the names of the colors, so I know what to add to my list when they come out...

Oooo, Candace, I love those color combinations! By chance do we get to know shade names of what you have on or is that still top secret as things are still being set for the launch?

Ooh, thanks for the sneak peak!

I'm rocking another matte glitter ombre- but this one is over my whole hand instead of each nail.  Photos to come. (You can tell when I'm off on Fridays- fun nails!)

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • sparke s_t.jpg
testing