Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Season's Greetings

Happy Mani Friday! I went simple and festive for the weekend with a red and gold manicure using Deborah Lippmann Red Silk Boxers and OCC Polish in Cruising.

What are you rockin' on your nails this weekend (and for the holiday!)? Show and Tell!

holiday 12.20_stbanner.jpg

Re: Mani Friday: Season's Greetings

Pretty! and you all just made me realize how much I'm slacking on the holiday nails lately 😞 It's so dry and cold my cuticles and fingers are atrocious! I love those glittery reds! Theres a Formula X that I need to put on, like, yesterday!

http://www.sephora.com/lusters-P382104?icid2=FormulaX_LP_Effects_carousel_P382104_image

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@arielaaaaaaaa thanks!  i was pretty pleased with myself.  It definitely looks a lot better than the totally grown out red & whit I did have.   I love that app!  I've used it a few times. now I just have to post my pic to Instagram. 🙂

@BeautyJunkie, I love your nails! So cute! I was going to do something more creative, like Candy canes, or something but i was babysitting my Nephew and did them real quick while he was taking a nap!! I totally love the White dots border! So festive for Christmas! I'm going to have to start using that app more! 😄

Here's what I did this week since I missed my mani appt last Saturday. I used Zoya's Rekha & Sarah for the creme and glittery reds.   Arielaaaaaaaa, I used A Beautiful Mess too. 🙂

image.jpg

I finally decided to do my nails for the first time in almost 2 months!!! 😧

I did a Purple Sephora by OPI purple polish, It's Real 18K Gold top coat, And a Sephora by OPI Jewelry Top coat for the accent nail. 

And....I had a little fun with the A Beautiful Mess app!

IMG_0619.jpg

Redid my nails to match my early Christmas present. Burberry in Golden Light, a perfect match for the gold iPhone 5s.

image.jpg

@waterbaby1981 it's a dupe from the nails inc diary, which is on sale right now!

Bday/Holiday NailsMine are bday/holiday nails!

I'm wearing Essie A-List, it's a classic creamy red. Love!

Anonymous Insider

Photo on 2013-12-22 at 08.30.jpg

excuse the crappy lighting.  

Zoya Rekha and Rimmel Rags to Riches on ring finger.  

Lilyyy...is that the Deborah Lippman Candy Shop polish I see? LOVE it, I have it too.

As for my nails, I did a mani-pedi the other night.  Chanel's Taboo on my fingernails and OPI's Bogota Blackberry with Essie's Set in Stones on top of that. 

image.jpg

Finally got around to using my Mugler nail stickers! LOVE!

image.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

Just did my mani last night.

Formula X  ASAP Duo Pack

Formula X Need for Speed

Butter London Tart with a Heart

image.jpg

Wearing OPI color so hot it berns, OPI I snow you love me, and essence nail art in silver

image.jpgWearing "On a silver platter" by Essie! Absolutely love the new encrusted collection - I own every colour from it!!

Spoiler

@ Candace, hahaha! A little from column A and a little from column B??!? 😛

I've been obsessed with richer colors as of late, I did this boysenberry/plum shade not long ago, a rich hunter green, and did the Butter London Saucy Jack red last week, so I'm definitely in the deep colors for the holiday season. I've never done a solid charcoal so it'll be interesting enough. I'll be sure to snap pics, I've yet to decide if I'm going to leave it solid or maybe add a touch of glitter....mmmm, decisions....

Thanks ladies!

@spoiledbrat - Yay! I was thinking of you when I did this mani.:)  I couldn't get my hands on the MJ, but at least I could show the other one. You're going to love it!

@lylysa - Post your nails when you paint them, I want to see! Are you painting your nails charcoal because you've been naughty this year? 😉

Karmen is gorgeous! I just bought it this afternoon. I can't wait to get it.

@ Lilyyy, when I read your post I read it in the "BEHOLD! The power of cheese!" commercial voice! 😛

love it! this was kinda what i wanted you to try; the red silk boxers or MJ with gold - it looks ggggrrrreat and i knew that it would! - beautiful job Candance - the red silk boxers are enroute to me as we speak, Friday or Monday I will be painting away!

24 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • holiday 12.20_stbanner.jpg
  • photo.JPG
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_4975.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • Photo on 2013-12-22 at 08.30.jpg
  • Bday/Holiday Nails