Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Radiant Orchid

Happy Mani Friday! Today my look is inspired by what else? The Color of the Year! It was pretty much a given when I saw all of the gorgeous Radiant Orchid products that there would be a mani in my future. What do you think?

mani friday orchid_3.20.jpg

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show and Tell!

Re: Mani Friday: Radiant Orchid

You guys are so creative! Not sure how you paint the flowers. Super cute. Anyone have pics of the radiant orchid Pantone nail set? Would love to see what you come up With. Happy Friday!

I can't paint my nails at work due to the fact that I work with food...and they do some weird strippy line things that I peel and file after...sigh..I need some strengthening stuff on them. Anyways since I can have the luxury of having nice nails without the paint...I decided to get fake nails.IMG_20140321_172418_0.jpg 

Yesterday was the first time I've done my nails in weeks!

SpringNails.jpg

I love the minnie bows! Great look for going to Disney land.

Your Minnie Mouse nails are so cute, Samshoediva! 🙂

Best,
Ty

I am headed to Disneyland next week so I decided to do a simple Minnie and silver on my nails. 

1012132_10153942446695599_1405444079_n.jpg

image.jpg

I did a fun orchid pink for vacation. I'm loving the Radiant Orchid in general! 

Haha! I promise my nails will be back to painted by this weekend! It was bad news bears a few weeks back, they were at a nice length and then bam, pointer finger nail chipped! 😞 I managed to salvage some length so they weren't super short but it'll be back to gels in no time flat!

I'm keeping my eye out for that glitter! Orchid is one of my favorite colors and flowers, not to mention I'm a sucker for glitter!

I'm sorry @lylysa , your nails...ARE NAKED? Who are you and what have you done with lylysa? 🙂

So funny story about the glitter. It's Pantone, but it's not released yet, which I didn't know when it showed up on my desk and I used it for this mani. 🙂 So I will keep you updated on the release date but a good similar polish is this Nails Inc glitter (on sale)!

http://www.sephora.com/special-effects-3d-glitter-nail-polish-P292003?skuId=1354687 

Cute, cute, cute! What glitter is that, Candace? Is there a touch of gold in there too?

My nails are naked right now, I had a gel mani a few days back, thinking of doing a gel French mani tonight (if I don't fall asleep first, ha!).

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos5
  • mani friday orchid_3.20.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • 1012132_10153942446695599_1405444079_n.jpg
  • SpringNails.jpg
  • IMG_20140321_172418_0.jpg
testing