cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Party's Over

Glitter Collage_4.4.jpg

So here's the thing, BeautyTalkers. I wear A LOT of sparkly nail polish (I'm kind of obsessed with it, actually), and even though I like the foil method as much as the next glitter enthusiast, it's not the most user-friendly trick ever (all of those tiny bits of foil and cotton drive me bonkers).

Enter Julep's new Party's Over Glitter Nail Polish Removal Kit. It comes with a few packs of nail polish remover soaked pads and these nifty little rubber tips to keep them secure on your nails while they do the tough job of removing lovely, but stubborn, glitter polish. Even better, you can actually *do* stuff while wearing them (like, work, because everyone does their nails in the office, right? ;)), which you decidedly cannot with unwieldy pieces of foil on your fingers.

I have to say BT'ers, I was pretty impressed. So impressed, that this is the also the only Mani Friday where you will EVER see my bare nails. 🙂

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show and Tell!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Mani Friday: Party's Over

@evilpinkrobot- Love your purple bling nails! So cute! 🙂 -Laura

Thank you for posting a review on these! I was wondering if they would be worth it. I thought about getting the little mini tupperware thingies I've seen on Amazon that you put acetone in and stick on your fingertips, but the idea of soaking my ENTIRE fingertip in acetone and exposing myself to all those extra chemicals for no good reason just did not appeal..... Now I'm going to have to try these!!!!!

I'm just about to do mine, when I do glitter I usually just do my ring fingers in full glitter and then my tips in the same colour.  Today I'm using LVX's Orchid with Colour Club's Apollo Star.  These would be super handy for both full and partial glitter mani's!

I do the foil and cotton ball too because i always have big chunky glitters on my nails 😄 but these are really awesome!!! typing and everything! I need these in my life!!!!

These are my nails this week. Wanted something I could do quick, but still had some bling. 🙂

Nails Inc. in Bond Street

IMG_5958.jpg

Thanks Candace! I think I need to add those to my next purchase. 🙂

@BeautyJunkie325 - Yes I do!
They are Formula X the New Neutrals in Astronomical: http://www.sephora.com/new-neutrals-P382113?skuId=1546811

Spring Collection in A Little Sexy, Over the Top and Inspiring: http://www.sephora.com/the-cut-P384575?skuId=1579812

I love your "fishy" nails rjamlt!

Having just done this for the BT nail art contest- I am still channeling Nemo for the weekend. 

@candacebt I just saw the mani Friday post by Sephora on Instagram. Do you know what colors they used?  I love that multiple color French tip look. 

They really are pretty cool.

Love your nails BeautyJunkie325!

@Titian06 - I typed! Okay, I "pecked". But I managed to write two emails. 🙂

Yeah, @candace, I'd really like to see you type with those things on!  😉

Love the glitter polish too, but hate getting it off. I may need to try these.  Here's my mani this week.    I was in the mood for a bright & springy french. 

image.jpg

I love this shade on you! Its so gorgeous and summery/spring.

❤️ Melissa

Oh i love the Glitter!! I'll admit, i don't do my nails anymore because i'm so lazy when it comes to taking off the glitter, And what's a Mani without a ton of Glitter right?

I may just have to get some of these, Because the Foil method is just a pain in my opinion!

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos4
  • photo 2 (9).JPG
  • Glitter Collage_4.4.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_5958.jpg
testing