Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: NARS Pierre Hardy

Aside from manicures and Fridays, my other fave thing about Mani Fridays is that I get to share Sephora's awesome nail newness with peeps who I know appreciate this stuff as much as I do (namely, you guys).

And who doesn't love a good designer collab? When I saw the new NARS Pierre Hardy Nail Duos, I had to try them immediately. This duo is super springy, so I thought it would be fun to do something more graphic than sweet with it. What do you think? (And aren't the colors to die for?!)

So what are you ladies rockin' on your nails for the weekend? Show & Tell in the comments!

narsPH_st_5.17.jpg

See another graphic look with the NARS Pierre Hardy duo on The Sephora Glossy> http://seph.me/10KEDRe

Re: Mani Friday: NARS Pierre Hardy

@candacebt - Not that I know of.

That ice cream looks SO good, i could definitely go for some right now 🙂

Candace you will be disappointed, I put on a boring nude-pink tone instead with one copper glittery nail. LOL, I was rummaging through all my polishes before saying "I have NO colors to choose from!"... we all know this is impossible hahaah

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@Apocalyptica - I love that blue too! Is it a holo?

@kimmi1115 - that's why I haven't tried the fimo yet...the best I can do with nail bits is studs because they are smooth. I had the Nails Inc skulls on for a while, and they were cute but they drove me NUTS.

And that is what Diana's nails look like, so cute! @Diana, I liked it, what did you put on in their place?

Anonymous Insider

@candacebt Yep, they're fimo pieces! They came pre cut in a nail wheel, seperated by fruit type lol. I've never seen the canes in person, but there are so MANY of them on eBay! They didn't last through the weekend because they kept catching in my hair and it was driving me crazy lol. So, I picked them off. Each time they would get caught, that eerie feeling went down my spine.

@dianabt I think it's cute! It reminds me of the Super Man ice cream flavor that was super bright. I haven't had that flavor in years. Alright, we all need a glass of lemonade or a margarita with a bowl of Super Man Ice Cream! lol.

@Apocalyptica I love that blue! I bet your cat loves to be scratched with your nails lol.

Here's that Super Man ice cream.

ice cream.jpg

ApocNails

Kat Von D's Mad Max.

My kitty loves my nails. 😄

Okay heres my ombre sherbet nails that lasted all of 10 minutes before I realized I hated it and wiped them off. I know @kimmi115 asked me about them so I thought I would share. 🙂 

sherbet DR.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Pretty, ladies! Thanks for posting!

I can't take a picture because my camera is acting up today and I'm sad because it looks so good! But, I have essie First timer on my nails and I did the tri accent like the show and tell pic but the triangle is at the top instead of the bottom. The triangle color is essie turquoise and caicos.

This just shows swatches of the colors so you can get the idea 🙂 it looks amazing and so springy! I love it.

008.JPG

012.JPG

Drinking white wine and hanging out on beauty talk while in the process of of drying  my newly painted fingertips  in the shade Tokyo Pearl by sinful colors it's a pamper myself kind of saturday afternoon.

green and aqua mani.jpg I have on the some picks from the recent Essie Resort collection - "First Timer" with "In the Cab-ana" for the accent nail. 

Ombre using a gold color by Nail Art and Read My Palm from Sephora by OPI

photo.JPG

YAY lemons! I love! Did you use those fimo (sp?) slices? Did they come like that or did you have to chop them off the roll thing? (I'm so interested in those things, lol.)

In any case, they are SUPER cute, and I too am interested to see if they last the weekend. Although I feel like you at least have to take a picture with a glass of lemonade to get the full effect!

Anonymous Insider

I hope the lemons somewhat make it through the weekend lol.

frame nails.JPG

@drrragon - It's my favorite day of the week! TGIF!

And super pretty nude!

eeek!  those little yellow triangles in the purple, that's sooooo cute!

I really look forward to the "Friday Mani" threads now, it really reminds me TGIF!!!!! 😄

20130517_160505.jpg

@dianabt - Thanks!! (PS, I still have them at my desk if you want to try 'em out. :))

I want to do an ombre so badly, but given that it seems I only paint my nails at my desk these days (I know, tough life), that would be A LOT of work. 😕

OOOOh pretty! This is the EXACT set I wanted to buy.. and now I think I will! I gave my nails a good week and a half break of no polish but its totally time to change that. 🙂 This combo makes me think of easter candy or marshmallows.

I'm thinking of a fun spring color to do as well, maybe a pink and blue combination or even a blue and white? If I have time I'll do an ombre but that needs not just time but setup too! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
17 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos10
  • frame nails.JPG
  • narsPH_st_5.17.jpg
  • 20130517_160505.jpg
  • photo.JPG
  • green and aqua mani.jpg