Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: NARS 3.1 Phillip Lim

Happy Mani Friday! Today's look is brought to you by NARS 3.1 Phillip Lim Polishes, featuring Gold Viper, a stunning platinum gold metallic. And because I'm nearly incapable of leaving well enough alone when it comes to nail art, I added Hell Bent and Other Side to the mix. What do think?

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show and Tell!

nars3.1.jpg

Re: Mani Friday: NARS 3.1 Phillip Lim

Or the hot pepper ones!  I love the cheesecake and lemon ones!  Kit kats are the only chocolate I can keep around cause I don't wanna not have them.  Waiting til November to see what they have next.  

I purchased the color Crossroads this past Sunday at the VIB Rouge event.  Can't wait to have some free time and put it on!

@evilpinkrobot - Yes! They're white chocolate and wasabi flavored. Weird, but interesting. I've only ever gotten them from friends who bring them back from Japan.

@candacebt It's a green tea one. Do they make wasabi ones too?

Great nails ladies! 

LOL thanks brat! 😉 

@evilpinkrobot  - Is that a wasabi kit kat?? NOM

Great mani! I've chosen something simple, Julep's Oxygen Nail Treatment. My nails are not in their best state so I needed to go clean and simple.

I had an hour to do my nails while my son slept Wednesday. Quickly threw on A-England in Order of the Garter and Dancing with Nureyev on my ring finger. 

IMG_7163.jpg

I dig your nails @Candcaebt! It looks like the red & blue color have a jelly/ crelly consistency! Very cool!

0 sephora july mani 2 collage, 2014.jpg

This is my Sephora by Opi in FLOW-ER. It is actually a cool toned red w/ a (idk what u would call it) kinda shimmer like finish. Neither pic does it justice at all. The pic's are in 2 diff. types of lighting (in the house, not a pic app.) & it really looks like neither. It red & pretty! Would have taken the pic w/ my new tablet but I don't like it, too small! So bad lighting/ pic took once again!

Your nails are giving me all sorts of Iron Man/War Machine!!!

What is the best thing about Friday at Sephora?  New sale items?  No.  Fan Friday on Facebook?  No.  How Candace did her Friday mani?  YES!

Another winner Candace!

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos3
  • nars3.1.jpg
  • 0 sephora july mani 2 collage, 2014.jpg
  • IMG_7163.jpg
testing