cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Mother's Day

Happy Mani Friday!

Today's mani is for who else? My mommy, who I will be spending the weekend with. Even though she's not a makeup fan, she loves my nail art and always likes seeing what's on my tips. She prefers more of the simple looks, so I just did an easy daisy manicure with the new Enriched color from The Formula X "The Cut" Collection for 2014. I LOVE this beautiful gold metallic! What do you think?

What's on your tips for this Mother's Day weekend (and if you're getting a mother/daughter mani on Sunday, post a pic!)?

Show and Tell!

mothersday 5.8.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Re: Mani Friday: Mother's Day

I just love the personalized guidance I received in the Mission Viejo Store on Mother's Day.  She knew the products, having the ability to determine which products worked for me, and was a sweetie, making my time there extrememly enjoyable...:) Wish I knew how to give her an accomodation..

Amazing as always, Candace! 

No photo for me- I tried! Unfortunately, the nails all look the same.

Lancome I Do, Blue with a ring finger accent of Julep Coretta on top of the Lancome on each hand.

I haven't been able to paint my nails in weeks! My son's been going to bed past midnight and I just collapse into bed. This Saturday is Mexican Mother's Day then US Mother's Day on Sunday. I really should try to slap something on!

I'm planning on trying out some of the new Zoya colors I got from the Earth Day Exchange, and you just gave me the idea on what to do for my mom!  She never gets or does pedicures and manicures, so I can do that for her.  She'll love it, especially since some of the colors I just got are more muted colors that she would wear.

Gorgeous Candace! Happy Mothers Day:)

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • mothersday 5.8.jpg
testing