Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Mermaid's Dream

Happy Mani Friday, BT! It's gonna be a beautiful weekend in the Bay, so I wanted a shimmery, summery mani that makes me happy when I look at it. Enter Mermaid's Dream by Deborah Lippmann, an old favorite from my stash (so I suppose this entry doubles as a "Still Obsessed").  Personally, I think it's one of the most perfect glitter polishes I've ever seen. What do you think?

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show and Tell!

mermaidsdream.jpg

Re: Mani Friday: Mermaid's Dream

this polish looks so amazing during the summer especially with my bronzed skin after a good sun "bake"!!! I really enjoy it!

I've used this polish once.  I like it, but it did not look that good on me.  Very pretty.

I just got that color yesterday in the Sephora Favorite's Summerstash set. It was only $25 at JCP!

Currently, I'm wearing Ciate Paint Pot in Starlet. It's duochrome, so I would never be able to do it justice by photographing it with my webcam haha but its an amazing purple/green/teal polish depending on the light

This pic makes me need the Summer Stash collection!

Beautiful as always Candace!!  One of these days i'm going to have to start painting my nails again!  My poor polishes are being neglected  😞

I have that on my nails but it's flaking off since it's been there since last Saturday.  Haven't decided on what's next.

Anonymous Insider

That's beautiful Candace! You're inspiring me to do something summery on my nails for this hot weather we're having-- I love it! 🙂 -Laura

That is so pretty. I wish I enjoyed painting my nails.

One of my all-time faves! I am getting ready to put that on my toes! 

@dianabt  - Polish addicts unite! 

OOOOH Pretty! I need this!! I say this every week LOL I'm such a polish addict..

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • mermaidsdream.jpg
testing