cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Marc Jacobs Patchwork

Get excited: I'm back from vacation AND it's Mani Friday! Did you miss me? 🙂

Unfortunately, I lost a few good nails while I was gone (chlorine and manis don't mix) and had to "nubbinize" when I got home. Since my nails are currently in recovery, today I'm showing off a Marc Jacobs patchwork look (created by yours truly) featured on The Sephora Glossy. They're not my hands, but it was my very first time doing nail art on another person for an editorial. I was super nervous about it, but I think it turned out okay, right?

mj glossy_9.6.jpg

But enough about me. Let's see your tips! What mani are you rockin' this weekend? Show & Tell!

Learn how to get the look on The Sephora Glossy> http://seph.me/1aU838V

Re: Mani Friday: Marc Jacobs Patchwork

I did a bright french with a little bit of glitter, my last fun summery looking nail.  

20130908_114724_resized.jpg

oooh all the fun colors are making me want to do my nails!! I'm on maybe week 2 of no colors and can't wait to add more on! 🙂

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

dripdrop.jpg

Hey there! It's been a while since my last (and only) Mani Friday post, but I've got a good one this time.  Super pop-art style drippy mani!  Mostly featuring Butter London, but some misc polishes as well.

@Titian06, I had Jaffa on just the other day - it's a perfect orange, innit?

I shouldn't even BE here, I'm on a no-buy.  Worst month of the whole year to do one - what was I thinking?  Would love to hear any tips & tricks for getting through one without failing.

OK, the new polishes didn't last long.  I'm attending a fashion event tomorrow, so I felt like I needed something brighter than the uber-sophisticated Destin.

Bondi New York- Lady Liberty (a light teal)

@arielaaaaaaaa - I love your nails!  Blue is my favorite color.

My nails are in Butter London Jaffa.  I'll be changing this weekend to BL Queen Vic.

Welcome back!

I'm currently rocking Dior Destin nails, but I'm side-eyeing the 3 new pretties that just came into my life- which include an older Chanel I've wanted for-ever.

Cute nails ladies! I love everyone with their Sephora by OPI polishes! I should do a look with the (um...few... :)) that I have. 

@Malday, I didn't even pay attention to that set much. I just saw that color and got the 3 for $10 deal. I was curious about the color! Now i'm super impatient for my package!!!!

@arielaaaaaaaa Did you purchase the Spice Market set too?? I'm in love with it. I asked my bf which color I should wear and he chose this one haha.

@Malday, I LOVE them! I should be getting an order today with that polish!! 😄 

Disco nails!!

Using Sephora by OPI Justa' Pinch of Glitter

disconails.jpg

Aw Those a gorgeous nails! You did awesome Candace! And we've missed you! 😄

Well my nails are Blue again 😛

@Wendyomgwar helped me pick out what to do with my nails! 😄 😄 😄

They were for the Carrie Underwood concert i went to last night. (Her fav color is light Blue)

IMG_0073.jpg

I love this! I'm going have to dig out my nail art tape and try it. 

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos5
  • mj glossy_9.6.jpg
  • IMG_0073.jpg
  • disconails.jpg
  • dripdrop.jpg
  • 20130908_114724_resized.jpg
testing