candacebt

Mani Friday: Liquid Crystals

Happy Mani Friday! Today's Mani is just one color (I know, shock! Awe!), but it was all I needed. I used the new Liquid Crystals polish by Formula X in Beacon, and the minute I swiped it on I knew I didn't want to add anything else. Have I mentioned that I have a TOTAL weakness for micro-glitter?

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show & Tell!

crystals 2.20.jpg

Comments
lilyyy
(0) Hearts

I want your job pls. :smileyvery-happy:

spoiledbrat

Candace, you can wear any color b/c you have beautiful hands and nails. I love most of your pics, but I could not wear them myself.  It is great that you share the brands and shades with us.

dianabt
(0) Hearts

Wow, I am LOVING this color Candace! I don't see it in my office so may have to come take a visit to yours! That is SO pretty on you, I have to see the other shades :smileyhappy: 

daeidre
(0) Hearts

Speaking of the Liquid Crystals, does anyone know of something in a similar shade and just as sparkly (or more) as Equinox (the bright purple)? I'm trying to get it for a friend but I tested it in store and it's a bit sheer for her liking.

waterbaby1981
(0) Hearts

Getting ready to try some Zoya Pixie Dust polish today!  My package came yesterday afternoon, so will be trying out their color lock system and a sparkly textured polish.

candacebt
(0) Hearts

@daeidre - I'm totally late, but tell your friend to layer the Equinox on over a creme purple of a similar (as most a shade lighter or darker) purple. You will still get the same crystal effect and it will really make the color pop!

Article Stats
  • 6 comments
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • waterbaby1981
    • dianabt
    • lilyyy
    • candacebt
    • daeidre
Photos1
  • crystals 2.20.jpg