Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: July 4th Polishes

Happy Mani Friday! July 4th is coming, and we all know what that means - amazing nail art! (And celebrating independence and barbecues and all that jazz.) For today's post I've highlighted some great red, white and blue (and a couple of metallics and a glitter for good measure) lacquers to get you started on your festive mani. Whether you want to go super traditional or sparkly-glam, these polishes have got you covered.

What are you rockin' on your nails for the 4th? Post your holiday nails in the comments below and I'll pick my faves to feature on Mani Friday next week!

july4polishes 6.28.jpg

Ciate Paint Pots Nail Polish in Mistress

Sephora Collection Color Hit Nail Polish in Under The Covers

Clinique A Different Nail Enamel in Splish Splash

Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Harsh

Nails Inc. in The Boltons

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Cruising

Julep Nail Vernis in Marissa

Need more inspiration? Check our our Nailspotting board on Pinterest> http://seph.me/LC4vJm

Re: Mani Friday: July 4th Polishes

Cute guys! I'll put mine up when they're done. 🙂

jlnls.jpg

I did a basic gel polish with my favorite shade called Reserve from the brand Gelish. Topped it off with "I can't believe it" gel glitter then loose silver/holo glitter flake for extra pizzazz!

So cute kimmi! These remind me of those Popsicle's, I used to always have during the summer:)

red white and blue.jpg

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

After I planned to do this, I saw similar ideas on Instagram.  I figured a lot of people would go for a gradient or watermarble, and I am one of them! lol.  It has been a while since I went for a gradient.

Please ignore the clean up job.  I'm still getting use to polishing over fresh acrylics.  

4th.JPG

It reminds me of the red, white, and blue Popsicles lol.  Polishes I used:

Essie Blanc 

Sephora by OPI A Cherry On Top 

China Glaze Ride the Wave

Atomic Polish Bowie in Space

@arielaaaa - so cute!! And I love the fireworks, that's a great freehand!! Thanks for posting!

Well I did these nails all by myself, I'm extremely proud of them, cause i have zero talent with nail art! I was trying to do stripes with tape and what not but it wasn't working so i just decided to do Fireworks cause it's easy enough! Now i wish i did all of them with tips!

IMG_0026.jpg

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos5
  • july4polishes 6.28.jpg
  • IMG_0026.jpg
  • 4th.JPG
  • red white and blue.jpg
  • jlnls.jpg