candacebt

Mani Friday: Happy July 4th!

Happy 4th of July! I'm out of town for the long holiday weekend (which also happens to be my bachelorette weekend, woot!), but I wanted to show off some of the awesome mani submissions we get on Instagram from our followers using #SephoraNailspotting. 

What are you rockin' on your tips this 4th? Show and Tell! 

Wishing everyone a safe and fun holiday weekend!

july4_sst.jpg

Comments
mrsbaine

Here is my messy manicure. I did it myself and I'm just not that good at it yet. :smileyhappy: image.jpg

MarciaBrady

I had planned to do little lines, but the stupid tape wouldn't stick right so I just got fed up and did a couple big, somewhat gloppy ones freehand. LOL. It's the spirit that counts, right?

Screen Shot 2014-07-02 at 9.29.33 PM.pngThe color's a bit off. It is not brown and orange, but is, in fact, red white and blue.

wokkin

FourthOfJulyNails.PNG

GlossyBox Nail Polish

Thought I'd try out the nail polish that came with the latest Glossybox.  I tried my best, but I couldn't get the lines straight! :smileysad:

MarciaBrady
(0) Hearts

I think we all did great! I used the glossy box polish too! It's a nice formula and the colors are so pigmented. Hard to make straight lines with though. I agree.

evilpinkrobot

I did a quick mani for today. It was 2 am and I just threw some red, white and blue glitter on. It's bleh, but I'm not going to wear it for long.

Base: Finger Paints - Paper Mache 

Glitter: Salon Prefect - Boom Boom Boom

Accent base: Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue (original formula)

Holo: Colors by Llarowe - Leather & Lace

IMG_6907.jpg

This next one is the mani I was wearing before. Loved this one so much!

Base: Essie - Sand Tropez

Glitter: KBShimmer - Sand In My Stocking

IMG_6870.jpg

Article Stats
  • 5 comments
  • 8 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • evilpinkrobot
    • mrsbaine
    • candacebt
    • MarciaBrady
    • wokkin