Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Greetings from Cabo!

You guys didn't really think I'd leave you hanging without a Mani Friday, did you??

I may be in Cabo, but I still want to see your tips! What mani are you rockin' this holiday weekend? Show & Tell!

cabo nails 8.30.jpg

Colors used (index to pinky finger): Deborah Lippmann On The Beach, Marc Jacobs Shocking, Marc Jacobs Lux, Deborah Lippmann Lara's Theme

Anonymous Insider

Re: Mani Friday: Greetings from Cabo!

All of the nails are gorgeous!!!!

Shockingly enough, I had just a clear basecoat on my nails until last night.

And here's the even more shocking thing- I saw a polish, needed it, and put it on as soon as I got home.

Ready for the twist?  Not Chanel or Dior...

Essie Vested Interest (for fall). Wow!

Anonymous Insider

@Ambertralala-  I love that look I wonder if that could work for toenails as well?

Ahh I love all the Nails! 😄

I'm a little late to the party but here are my nails! 😄
I'm going to a friend wedding tomorrow and her colors are blue!

IMG_0070.jpg

Sephora by OPI colors! I don't know which exactly because i'm not near my stash! 

Anonymous Insider

@Ambertralala- Love that look!  I wanna try it now. 🙂 -Laura

I'm wearing Essie 'In The Cab-ana' with Sephora By OPI 'Indi-go With The Flow'

Cute! I'm in the process of nail doing right now, sky blue with glitter tips is probably going to be the end result.. I'd like to try that ombre sparkle fade deal! 

@Candace you have to tell me where you went in Cabo! I'm going for my birthday and have never been 🙂

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@candace - I love your mani!

It matches your profile pic!!

Anonymous Insider

Still rockin' my gutter glitter glam punk mani.

glitzkrieg glop.jpg

OPI black onyx, Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Glitz Gal, and OPI natural nail strengthener as base & top coat. I call it Glitzkrieg Glop. XD

@ Malday, the noodle portion is easy enough to make, the chicken in the pack is one where I just posted a recipe for! I also say what's all is in the noodles...mmmm ^_^!

Good reset color, I've been aiming to go for more neutrals since my polish wardrobe has been all about color, color, color!

I normally have to do 2 coats of both shades to get it opaque, but figured I would do one of each and it worked well because OPI Ink is similar to Russian Navy but it's packed with more fine sparkle.

@lylysa oh my god I want what you're eating haha. And I'm loving the inky blue mani! I haven't used any of my navy polishes in a while. And yes, I was totally craving a neutral polish. I kind of want to reset after using so many summery colors.

*sob* it's so awesome of Candace to post mani friday from her vacation in Cabo!

rsnmvy.jpg

Pardon the minor chips at the tips of my nails, they got painted Sunday but I'm surprised they've lasted this long!

I used OPI's Russian Navy, topped with OPI's OPI Ink, and on my accent nails I used an Ulta glitter called Indi-Go-Go Girl. (The meal behind me is what I just posted in the food thread) 😛

Love all the brights, Candace!

@ Malday, love now clean and neutral that color is!

I'm in Fall mode already so I'm just wearing a slightly lilac tinged dove grey. 

Annette by Julep

Anonymous Insider

Seriously Candace do you have you rub in it because your in Cabo?? I'm so jealous right now. But your nailing  do look smoking.;)

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 31 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos5
  • glitzkrieg glop.jpg
  • cabo nails 8.30.jpg
  • photo (2).JPG
  • rsnmvy.jpg
  • IMG_0070.jpg
testing