Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Deborah Lippmann Marquee

Happy Mani Friday! I'm in an NY State of Mind this weekend with the Deborah Lippmann New York Marquee Collection .

What do you think?

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show and Tell! 

dlmarquee 9.26.jpg

Re: Mani Friday: Deborah Lippmann Marquee

@anguisette - I've been trying to get my hands on the Geltox system! I'll ask around again and see if they'll let me test it out. I'm interested to know how it is too!

@candacebt -- This is my first bottle of tenoverten and so far I am very pleased with its longevity and wear. It is on the bottom half of my nail, so the challenge will come when I get to the tips and see how long that goes for. I am seriously considering the new Ciate Geltox system. Have you gotten a chance to play around with that? I am wondering if it is really worth it, since the current reviews on the product are by people who haven't even used it.

@anguisette - Cute! I love tenoverten polishes, what do you think of them?

I've been feeling the gold and nude vibe recently, so put together Deborah Lippmann's Naked and tenoverten's Worth, along with a simple black for a wedding I went to. It has held up fairly well, but time for a change soon!

NOTD

Thanks ladies!

You knocked it out of the park again Candace!  The polish is beautiful to be sure. You have such pretty hands and nails and that amps up the entire look. Great job.

I love the manicure you put together with the new Lippmann collection, Candace! Very pretty. The Autumn in New York shade is my favourite - I have that one and it's so pretty to wear. It has a really great texture for a metallic shade. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • dlmarquee 9.26.jpg
  • NOTD
testing