Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Come on, Spring!

Happy Mani Friday! Spring has been trying its hardest to show its face in San Francisco, and boy am I ready for it! I was over all of the dark colors I'd been wearing lately, so I decided to switch it up with my attempt at a watercolor inspired pattern using the new Formula X The Cut - Spring 2014 colors and Liquid Crystals. What do you think?

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show & Tell!

spring x_sst3.7.jpg

Re: Mani Friday: Come on, Spring!

I love that color, dollface131313! 🙂

Best,
Ty

i did this neon green color IMG_9569.jpg

its china glaze in the lime light

JinSOON Nail lacquer- French Lilac.

I removed Tom Ford African Violet, which had lasted 6 days chip-free!

I was feeling the spring fever this week for sure. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

looooove your nails! I'm rocking some holo polish on my claws 🙂1616702_10153892476340641_1090434076_n.jpg

image.jpg

I was inspired by GlamLifeGuru's mani in a recent video for this one. It's Essie's Ballerina Pink with hors d'oeuvres on top. Simple, but gives the most beautiful multidimensional sparkle. 

Cute!! @malday - the extra top coats are super important for keeping that tape on!

@BeautyJunkie325  - love your flowers!

@dianabt - oooh studs!

With all the cold & snow, I decided something bright & springy was in order. 

image.jpg

Pretty! I have a sort of mess photo I'll share- Matte black polish with gold dots down the middle of one finger.

matte black.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Love your nails! It's like a sparkly water color painting!

Here are my nails this week, I'm wearing a base coat, two coats of Zoya Odette, a layer of Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat, the striping tape, a layer of random clear, and another layer of Julep so hopefully it lasts a while lol

photo.JPG

Currently on my nails:

OPI The Thrill of Brazil (my go-to red) painted vertically on half of my nail bed with a thin black (Wet N' Wild Black Creme) line in the center, then a bare nail on the other side. I used Revlon's matte top coat over it all. The top coat is pretty decent, I do notice the matte effect wearing off, my nails have more of a satin look now which is also really pretty and interesting), but from reviews on matte coats this stuff held up well (most reviews I found mentioned matte coats chipping quicker, but there wasn't an increase in that with this use).

I'm not sure what to do next, my bf and I have a whole "date weekend" set ahead of us!

At this very moment I'm totally jelly of your nails!  They so pretty!!!  ❤️

Ooh, Candace! Your nails are so cute! 

Currently I have bare nails, but I plan to do them on Sunday night for my son's birthday on Monday. His party theme is Jake and the Neverland Pirates, so I'm going to do something nautical. We'll see if he sleeps long enough for me to pull it off. 

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos8
  • spring x_sst3.7.jpg
  • photo.JPG
  • matte black.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • 1616702_10153892476340641_1090434076_n.jpg