candacebt

Mani Friday: Ciate Feathers Manicure

Happy Mani Friday! 

Today's look is brought to you by Ciate's new Feathered Manicure set. Ciate's nail art kits are so much fun to play with, so I couldn't wait to get my hands (*tips*) on this one. The kit was easy to use and the final result is super neat looking, right? I've gotten so many comments on how cool my nails look since I put them on.

What mani are you rockin' this weekend? Show & Tell!

feathers 9.13.jpg

Also, if you're doing a beauty look to support your team this Sunday, don't forget to post a pic in our Rep Your Team thread!

Comments
malday

Love it @candacebt!! I have this set on my loves list!

Here is my mid week mani using Sephora by OPI Dark Room:

MANI1.jpg

And the one I did last night using Chanel Malice:

malice.jpgmalice2.jpg

arielaaaaaaaa

Love your nails @Malday! :smileyvery-happy:

I'm obsessed with these Sephora Jewelry Top Coats so i can't stop using them :smileytongue:

Sephora by OPI What a Broad

Jewelry Top Coat Come to Paparazzi

Jewelry Top coat Mauve-ie the Star in the Making! :smileyvery-happy:

IMG_0078.jpg

candacebt

@malday - Your nails are so pretty! I'm loving that french tip with the embellishment.

@arielaaaaaaaaa - I HORDE the Sephora by OPI Jewelry Top Coats. They have great colors and are really easy to use to do all kinds of looks.

Love it, ladies!

starletta8
(0) Hearts

Since I was able to finally purchase 2 polishes I've literally been stalking, I'm sure this weekend will involve Chanel Rose Moire and Rouge Moire.

leopardprint
(0) Hearts

vintage 2.jpg

I've been wanting to try this "Vintage Wallpaper" mani for a while...my nails are really tiny, so I did the stripes on one hand and the cabbage roses on the other, LOL.

Happy Friday everyone, it's been a heck of a week!

Esdee
(0) Hearts

0913131647a.jpg

I was testing out the newest polishes I got in my Maven box, which is why it looks a little crazy.  Also had to trim my main nails, so they're so stubby!

Titian06

Sorry I don't have a picture to post!  I have on Butter London Queen Vic.  I love this brand!  Ulta has the nail polish on sale tomorrow, so hopefully I can buy a couple more colors.  If I do, I'll put one of those on; otherwise, I'll probably go with Jaffa.

@malday - I love the stripe on your ring finger.  It's not too flashy; something I'd like to try.  Is there is trick to doing that?  I'm nail art challenged!

@arielaaaaaaaa - I really like how you did your nails.  Just a couple of weeks ago you weren't sure if you could use the Jewelry Top Coat--now look at you!

arielaaaaaaaa
(0) Hearts

@Titian06,  Lol i know! I was like i don't know how to use these! Now i'm obsessed! :smileytongue:

malday
(0) Hearts

@Titan06 it's nail striping tape :smileyhappy: You can get it super cheap on amazon and it just sticks on. Add a topcoat and that's it, super easy!

beautylovingirl

@Candacebt & Arielaaaaaaaa- Super Cute Mani's as always!:smileyhappy:

starletta8
(0) Hearts

Ooh... Rose Moire is even prettier than I imagined!

its too metallic to get a decent picture inside at night, but I'm fighting the impulse to already get a back up.

candacebt
(0) Hearts

Great nails, ladies! 

Article Stats
  • 12 comments
  • 12 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • malday
    • leopardprint
    • beautylovingirl
    • starletta8