Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Chalkboard Nails

Happy Mani Friday! Today's look was prompted by the multiple posts I've seen from people curious about Ciate's new Chalkboard Manicure and the requests I've received to try it out. So, here you have it! It reminded me of old school street chalk drawings, which I thought would be perfect and super fun to kick off summer!

[A disclaimer: I can't draw a heart on my nails (or anything, for that matter), to save my life, so don't judge me. :P]

So what are you sportin' on your nails this holiday weekend? Show & Tell in the comments!

chalkboard_sst.jpg

Btw, it says "CK ❤️ BT", as in "Candace Kate loves BeautyTalk", because I really do love you guys. Have a great Memorial Day weekend! 

Re: Mani Friday: Chalkboard Nails

Sephora by OPI, "Lets Do Lunch"

I actually like this color a lot more than I thought I would. I think it's discontinued a which makes me sad because I'm finally starting to use it and I've had it for years.

I don't speak like this often, but...

OMG Candace, I LOVE your nails!! I love the BT shout-out, too.  How incredibly awesome!

(I, guardian of the ridiculous stash, have nothing on my nails.  I'm cleaning/gardening/painting all weekend, and whatever polish would start on my nails would be a distant memory the second my hands hit the scrub water. Sigh.)

red noveau.jpg  So Cool.. was that hard to do?  BTW I think your heart looks good! 

I am wearing a red mani this weekend.. Oldie but goodie! 😉  The actual color is Red Nouveau by Essie which has been discontinued for a while, but my fav red polish is their Really Red which is similar. 

Okay, I really need to buy these now. Keely bought the set and I loved it but seeing it again.. now its a must have!! 🙂

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

LOL I love that Candace did a shout-out to BT with her Friday Mani!  How awesome.  And that Chalkboard Manicure looks like soooooo much fun.  This week I guess I'm letting my nails rest but maybe I'll do something tomorrow!

I just got this set for my friend's daughter! She'll probably be using it more than her little girl, if I get to draw on her nails I'll take some pics!

@arielaaaaaaaa - they would make a great gift and they are really fun. The pens can be a little hard to maneuver and do take some practice, but once you get the hang of them they're okay!

I love them!! I think this would make a wonderful gift to my friend who does nails!!! But i have heard the chalk pens are a bit to big. But they look good!!! 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos2
  • chalkboard_sst.jpg
  • red noveau.jpg
testing