Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Mani Friday: Bark!

Happy Mani Friday! Today I'm taking the new Marc Jacobs Nail Lacquer shade Bark! for a test drive. And you know I had to throw some glitter over it (I'm so predictable). What do you think?

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show and Tell!

glitter slice 5.jpg

Re: Mani Friday: Bark!

Every time I see Mani Friday threads, I tell myself that someday my nails won't look like a 5-year-old painted them. That someday is usually associated with days that I go to a professional. I am just so bad at doing my own nails!

That said, your manicure is gorgeous, Candace. The glitter and dark brown look beautiful on you.

Anonymous Insider

I can't get my older digi cam to sync with my new Windows 8.1 DELL Laptop ( Camera is a Cannon, waiting my Guy to get it sync'd for me but at this time he is on the tractor mowing the front 7 acres )

But ...... This Friday I am Rockin' Opi/Sephora Gel Polish in " Its All About Me" with a splash of Diamond Dust in # 11 - BRIGHT PINK w/CLEAR Diamond Dust Cured into the first top coat, then simply covered over with a second light coating of the Top Coat , Cured on each finger for 60 seconds instead of 30 on the last coat to cover the Diamond Dust - I REALLY WISH I could get this camera /pics because I would love to show what I have done with the OPI/SEPHORA Gel Nail LIGHT Kit  😉

I was not a fan of that brown nail polish when I saw it advertised but it looks great on you! Very cute mani!!

Those colors look amazing on you Candace.

I actually had the same style on Wednesday with a neon pink base/royal blue across the top in place of your glitter, I was just trying randoms on and discovered the fun color combo. Yours is SO chic though! It reminds me of Henri Bendel, gorgeous!

I have a rose gold (more gold than rose) gel manicure on at the moment. I love this color!

image.jpg

Absolutely awesome, Candace!  I love, love, love dark brown nail polish!  I saw this color online the other day and was thinking about getting it.  Now that I've seen it, I will be getting it!  🙂

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos2
  • glitter slice 5.jpg
  • image.jpg
testing