candacebt

Mani Friday: Bark!

Happy Mani Friday! Today I'm taking the new Marc Jacobs Nail Lacquer shade Bark! for a test drive. And you know I had to throw some glitter over it (I'm so predictable). What do you think?

What are you rockin' on your tips this weekend? Show and Tell!

glitter slice 5.jpg

Comments
Titian06
(0) Hearts

Absolutely awesome, Candace!  I love, love, love dark brown nail polish!  I saw this color online the other day and was thinking about getting it.  Now that I've seen it, I will be getting it!  :smileyhappy:

starsandbucks

I have a rose gold (more gold than rose) gel manicure on at the moment. I love this color!

image.jpg

LovelyELLALove
(0) Hearts

Those colors look amazing on you Candace.

I actually had the same style on Wednesday with a neon pink base/royal blue across the top in place of your glitter, I was just trying randoms on and discovered the fun color combo. Yours is SO chic though! It reminds me of Henri Bendel, gorgeous!

kredstarz
(0) Hearts

I was not a fan of that brown nail polish when I saw it advertised but it looks great on you! Very cute mani!!

1SultrySCENTNut
(0) Hearts

I can't get my older digi cam to sync with my new Windows 8.1 DELL Laptop ( Camera is a Cannon, waiting my Guy to get it sync'd for me but at this time he is on the tractor mowing the front 7 acres )

But ...... This Friday I am Rockin' Opi/Sephora Gel Polish in " Its All About Me" with a splash of Diamond Dust in # 11 - BRIGHT PINK w/CLEAR Diamond Dust Cured into the first top coat, then simply covered over with a second light coating of the Top Coat , Cured on each finger for 60 seconds instead of 30 on the last coat to cover the Diamond Dust - I REALLY WISH I could get this camera /pics because I would love to show what I have done with the OPI/SEPHORA Gel Nail LIGHT Kit  :smileywink:

LariTheLoud
(0) Hearts

Every time I see Mani Friday threads, I tell myself that someday my nails won't look like a 5-year-old painted them. That someday is usually associated with days that I go to a professional. I am just so bad at doing my own nails!

That said, your manicure is gorgeous, Candace. The glitter and dark brown look beautiful on you.

Article Stats
  • 6 comments
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • Titian06
    • candacebt
    • starsandbucks
    • LariTheLoud
    • 1SultrySCENTNut
    • kredstarz
    • LovelyELLALove
Photos2