Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Skincare chat today!

BeautyTalk_Fresh_&_Glamglow.jpg

Happy Live Chat day BeautyTalkers!

Today we have the pleasure of welcome the founders of two of our most beloved skincare brands to BeautyTalk to answer your questions: Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg from Fresh and Shannon and Glenn Dellimore from GLAMGLOW. So if this crazy winter weather has your skin freaking out, never fear! They're here for you.

Per the usual, opening this thread now so our BT'ers can ask their questions early: 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Live-Skincare-Chat-with-Fresh-and-GlamGlow/m-p/18578...

(Please make sure to click the link above and post your question in that thread. If you post it here they won't see it!) 

Re: Live Skincare chat today!

Question for Fresh- I was introduced to the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment a few years back when Sephora gave it for the birthday gift. I look forward to the holiday sets every year where I can get a great variety of colors/tints to try out! I really want to delve into your skincare line, but have failed to buy products suited for the skin I have now in your line-so far I bought the Umbrian clay mask. What can you recommend for mid 30s skin to help in the anti-aging process (no wrinkles yet) but very dry skin. 

Got it 🙂

Hi ladies! Please make sure to post your questions HERE so that our founders see it>>>>http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Live-Skincare-Chat-with-Fresh-and-GlamGlow/m-p/18578...

Hi Lev & Alina, I love your lip products and masks. Can you suggest which of your products are suitable to treat winter damaged, dry and sensitive skin. Thanks

Love the products but I would like to see all of your products in travel sizes.. Will that happen?

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • BeautyTalk_Fresh_&_Glamglow.jpg
testing