Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Gilbert Soliz for Marc Jacobs Beauty!

Gilbert BT Image.jpg

Live chat day is here and today we are chatting with the incredibly talented Gilbert Soliz, Global Makeup Artist for Marc Jacobs Beauty! He will be logged in from 12-1 pm PT so be sure to join the live chat and ask anything from how to achieve long lashes to setting your makeup to last all day.

As usual I will open the link early (at 11:30 PT) to make sure everyone is able to get their questions in. Here's the link, ask away! http://seph.me/1lCAvDl

Please follow the link above to ask a question in the live chat thread. If you post it here, Gilbert won't see it. 

Re: Live Chat with Gilbert Soliz for Marc Jacobs Beauty!

Looking for a waterproof foundation that will withstand sweat and tears (for my summer wedding in Chicago then honeymoon in Mexico). What do you suggest? I'm 25 and have a more oily Tzone but the rest of my face is fairly normal. Fair/medium skin tone. Thanks!

What's a good liquid eyeliner that's waterproof that is for everyday wear ? I've tried kat Von D trooper and it recently dried out. 

I have brown eyes...what eyeliner color (for waterline) would look best? 🙂

Is there such a item like lip primer that will help hold my color or tint longer?  My lip color/tint only lasts about 10 mins before I have to touch up.  And when I use lip liner, it only lasts in the middle of my lips.  This has been a problem for me all my life...needless to say, I go through a lot of lip color.

To the users who have chimed in thus far, the link that will be open for the Q&A is:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Live-Chat-with-Gilbert-Soliz-for-Marc-Jacobs-Beauty/...

Anonymous Insider

I have weepy eyes due to allergies. Any recommendations for eyeliner?

I'm 45 with large pores and some scars I need a good foundation with full coverage but not looking thick please help

I HAVE BLONDE HAIR AND BLUISH GRAY EYES 

HI I AM SO CONFUSED I NEED HELP WITH PICKING LIP COLOR,BLUSH,AND EYESHADOW I HAVE LIGHT SKIN WITH YELLOW UNDERTONES SHOULD I GO FOR COOL OR WARM LIP COLOR AND BLUSH 

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • Gilbert BT Image.jpg
testing