cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

It's Live Chat Day!

Benefit Live Chat 2-6.jpg

Happy Live Chat day BT'ers! Today we're super excited to host Benefit Global Beauty Authority Maggie Ford Danielson. I think we're in for a really good time!

I'm opening the chat early so BT'ers can ask their questions first, so get in there! 

CLICK THIS LINK FOR THE LIVE CHAT> http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Live-Beauty-Chat-with-Benefit/m-p/1874772

Re: It's Live Chat Day!

Hi, I was wondering if you could recommend a waterproof lipliner in brown with matching lipstick and lipgloss (lipstick and gloss not waterproof. Thank you

Anonymous Insider

*the length, separation and volume - OOPS! Too excited lol

Anonymous Insider

Oh my GOSH!! I am SOOOOO excited for this amazing mascara to launch!! I love Benefit products, they never disapoint! I have watched several YouTube videos on this mascara and it looks absolutely stunning!! I love how you designed the wand after retro hair rollers - so the brush grabs the lashes and literally curls them! The length, Sheraton and volume is just extraordinary!! I want this mascara more then anything!! I also love the detail of the silicone grip handle on the wand - for comfort and to help prevent dropping it! What inspired the silicone grip and when will it be released?! Thank you so much for this live chat - best day ever!!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • Benefit Live Chat 2-6.jpg
testing