cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

In Focus: SPF Multitaskers

SPF_Skincare_04.29_V6.jpg

I wear SPF every day and love the innovation I am seeing behind the skin-protecting, antiaging beauty ritual. I wanted to highlight few awesome products that I find provide SPF in unconventional and unexpected ways that function on-the-go. No fuss necessary. From sport sticks to setting sprays, there’s no excuse to skimp on sun protection with these skin savers!

Your foundation has been set, your wings are finally symmetrical, your lashes are perfectly separated and your brows are officially on fleek. You’re admiring your craftsmanship and then BOOM it hits you… You forgot to apply SPF! (Ugh!) Rather than redoing your makeup or going without SPF, just spritz this Coola Makeup Setting Spray to protect, set, mattify, and hydrate your skin (yes, seriously!). If you aren’t already sold it’s also great for reapplying on the go, cruelty-free, 70 percent organic and free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates! We all know that there are plenty of foundations with SPF, but when you combine this level of quality ingredients and skincare benefits, I’m going to have to try it!

This compact from AmorePacific provides buildable coverage, SPF 50 protection, hydration and it even brightens the skin with green tea! The quality ingredients are not tested on animals and do not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. Sounds like my serum, moisturizing SPF, foundation and foundation brush combined into one wonder product… This needs to get in my vegan leather bag now!

When I’m enjoying the outdoors the last thing I need to fuss over is a complicated beauty routine. I want long-lasting, waterproof sun protection for my face, lips and eyes which is why the Fresh Sugar Sport Treatment Sunscreen is perfect for any active or outdoorsy lifestyle! The all-in-one formula allows you to quickly apply while you’re out and about so you can get to catching that perfect wave, shredding your favorite mountain or lounging on that warm sand 🙂

Now that you’re covered, you can go ahead and plan that stress-free, outdoor adventure! How are you protecting your skin from the sun? Let us know!

Re: In Focus: SPF Multitaskers

I've been using an SPF face and body cream from Caryl Baker for all my Canadian friends 🙂

I have a sample of the Coola spray, but it won't spray ;-(  I have to transfer it so I can try it out, love that its a two in one!  I already love Coola sunscreen.

I wish the Coola Makeup Setting Spray was available in Canada! I'd love to try it.

During the warmer months I switch out my foundation for my Smashbox BB Cream with SPF 35, I like a lighter coverage in the summer along with the peace of mind knowing my skin is protected.

I use a tinted moisturizer with SPF, and then the Color Science tinted mineral sunscreen.  I try to only use tinted moisturizers with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide.  I also tend to go for more natural brands as well.

What I use is Shiseido SPF 50 Spray Sunscreen on my face.  When reapplying it, it's either the Colourscience Sunforgettable powder sunblock or the Supergoop Defense/Makeup Setting Spray.

great suggestions..wish these products were also available to Canadians...do you recommend any that also available to us? I am in the hunt for some new spf after using shiseido for yrs..Do you think Canadians will get the sun safety kits sephora makes every year @KatieBT? That would be a great way to trial some new spf products. Also do you recommend any spf/mists that are carried for Canada too? Its an awesome idea to refreshen your makeup with spf spray esp for a very long day outdoors! 

@KatieBT - Thanks for these recommendations!  I am not the outdoorsy type (car to office; office to car 😄 )  But every year it's the same thing, my left arm--"driver's arm"!  I know I need sun protection on my left arm.  I have many spots/freckles on my left arm/back of hand and virtually nothing on my right arm/back of hand.  I always describe myself on BT as "pasty white," which I really am.  My dad died from melanoma.  The older I get, the more concerned I become.  Thanks for listening!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • SPF_Skincare_04.29_V6.jpg
testing