Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

In Focus: Pro at Home Skincare

Here at Sephora, we love our fancy spa facials, but why go to all the trouble when you can give yourself a pro facial at home? Use these products to get the most out of your luxurious treatments for a spa-like experience that’s as good for your psyche as it is for your skin. -Kris G. 

1_Cleanse.jpg

Start by cleansing away all those impurities with an exfoliating cleanser like Kate Somerville Exfolikate Cleanser. This step gets all those dead cells out of the way so your mask treatment can better reach the skin. Exfolikate Cleanser scrubs these cells away and purifies with AHAs and botanical enzymes as it cleanses. When used with the powerful Clarisonic Mia Fit cleansing tool, it works up to six times better than when using with hands alone to make sure skin is clean and ready without over-drying. 

2_Maskimizer.jpg

Then next step is often overlooked, but prepping for your mask with a mask primer increases the benefits and helps the mask better penetrate the skin. Origins Maskimizer soothes, and makes the mask easier to spread and rinse off. Skin becomes more receptive to the actives in your mask, while chamomile essential oil offers a calming spa-like scent to help you relax. South American marine algae powers the formula and provides potent anti-irritating properties. 

3_Mask.jpg

Now, on to the main event. GLAMGLOW’s award-winning masks were designed for professional use in Hollywood, California. Use one for your whole face or multi-mask by applying different formulas to each area of concern. Soothe with calming eucalyptus, fight the signs of aging, hydrate, or reduce the appearance of acne. How you mask is up to you. That’s one of the perks of being a pro at home.

Finish by taking a deep breath and just enjoying the moment. Ahhh!

Anonymous Insider

Re: In Focus: Pro at Home Skincare

Thanks for the Kate Sommerville Exfoliate Cleaner, I would not have thought to use it with my Clarisonic.

Next I want to get the Origins Maskimizer....on my list.

I like the green Glam Glow mask and cleanser best so far.  Had to get the cleanser full size the way it's half oil, half clay...but tried the small mask size available here first.  I wish they would do a mini of the Brightening and the Gravity.  I have purchases full size for being able to try a smaller size.  I do use the hydrating clay cleanser, but as needed.  Nice those are....the others too I mention have tried, yet want to do the eye masks and try the new ones in small size before committing as it's expensive and on one did not work well.  Just the same the ones I use supersede that.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos3
  • 1_Cleanse.jpg
  • 2_Maskimizer.jpg
  • 3_Mask.jpg
testing