cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

In Focus: Moroccanoil

InFocus_MO_2.jpg

I have struggled with dry, unmanageable hair for as long as I can remember (why do highlights have to suck my hair dry of all nutrients, why?!). I’ll never forget begging my hairstylist for advice and being told that I needed Moroccanoil if I wanted to save my hair. Since then I’ve been obsessed so I am excited to see Moroccanoil hair and body products at Sephora and even more thrilled to have gotten the opportunity to get the inside scoop from Carmel Tal, Co-Founder of Moroccanoil!

Tell me a little about the story behind the brand.

I was fortunate to discover an oil-infused treatment while traveling, which soon became our signature Moroccanoil Treatment once we perfected the formula with a team of experts. After experiencing dramatic results in my own hair, I embarked on a mission to bring this remarkable product to North America. What began as a single, revolutionary product that pioneered a new category in the beauty industry has grown into a full line of hair, body and sun care products, all infused with nourishing, antioxidant-rich argan oil—signature to the brand.

Dedicated to producing the highest quality, performance-driven products that provide a unique, transporting sensorial experience, Moroccanoil has grown into an iconic beauty brand in less than a decade. Moroccanoil is a reflection of what I want from a beauty company as a consumer: authenticity, effectiveness and ease of use.

InFocus_MO_3.jpg

Does your product work on all hair types? Please share any tips for specific hair types (fine, frizzy, damaged, thick, curly, coily etc.)!

Yes, there are Moroccanoil products perfect for every hair type!

• For fine, limp hair, Moroccanoil volumizing products are fantastic for plumping strands and adding sexy volume!
  • For damaged hair, we have incredible hair repair products that will transform and restore your hair, so it looks and feels vibrant, shiny and healthy again.
  • For runway-gorgeous texture, our texturizing products are phenomenal–you can easily achieve effortless, windswept looks.
  • For hair that simply needs extra hydration, our hydration-focused Moroccanoil products provide replenishing nutrients to deeply hydrate hair while maintaining its natural moisture balance.

Are there any other interesting uses for Moroccanoil Treatment aside from hair? Our BeautyTalkers are In.jpgbig fans of the product and would love to know if it safe to use on their face and skin.

Our Moroccanoil Treatment is recommended for hair only. Our Pure Argan Oil from Moroccanoil Body™, however, can be used from head to toe—everywhere from the face and body to hair…even cuticles and nails! That being said, the development of our Moroccanoil Body™ and Moroccanoil Sun™ collections were natural next steps for us following the success of our hair care line, as we wanted to satisfy consumer desire for luxurious treatments that not only transform hair, but the skin as well.

I love the scent of Moroccanoil products! Will it ever be available as a fragrance?

It’s a possibility! In the meantime, you can indulge in the fragrance from head to toe with Moroccanoil Body™ products in our signature Fragrance Originale scent.

If you were stranded on a desert island, which three products would you want to have with you?InFocus_MO_4.jpg

1. I never go anywhere without my Moroccanoil Treatment—an amazing multi-use product that works as a styling, conditioning and finishing tool!
  2. I would definitely need to have our Pure Argan Oil because it has so many uses—–it’s great for the face, body, nails and cuticles! I add a few drops to my moisturizer every day—it has so many anti-aging benefits!
  3. Moroccanoil Sun Oil SPF 15, because sun protection is so important and this one features antioxidant-rich argan oil and Vitamin E that nourish and hydrate, while protecting skin from the sun’s harmful rays. It’s also delicately fragranced with a beautiful Monoï scent that reminds me of my childhood days at the beach in Chile!

For someone who loves your hair products but is unfamiliar with your body care line, Moroccanoil Body™, what products would you recommend they start with?

Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil in our signature Fragrance Originale is the perfect first product to try—it absorbs so quickly and weightlessly so skin looks and feels silky, smooth and hydrated.

Moroccanoil Body Buff is also a fantastic first product to try—it will transform your skin, providing instant nourishment and lasting hydration. The Fleur d’Oranger variant features naturally exfoliating orange peel that polishes away dead skin cells.

We have three amazing Mediterranean-inspired fragrances in our Body collection that transport the senses so you can choose your preferred fragrance according to your mood— Fleur d’Oranger, Fleur de Rose and our signature beloved scent Fragrance Originale. Fleur de Rose is a modern rose scent that embodies sensuality and romance, while Fleur d’Oranger awakens and invigorates the senses.

InFocus_MO_1.jpg

Re: In Focus: Moroccanoil

Yes! When can it get it in Canada????

Re: In Focus: Moroccanoil

Thanks @KatieBT! What about the brand being available on Sephora.CA? THX!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos4
  • InFocus_MO_1.jpg
  • InFocus_MO_3.jpg
  • InFocus_MO_4.jpg
  • In.jpg
testing